Battery skip down iOS 8.2

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Today strange thing happened to my iPhone 6 when its battery was down to 8% I charged it using original Usb cable via laptop usb port when it reached to 20 % I took it off and started a route through Google maps app it went well till 15% then it skipped battery %age directly to 11% and when I closed every app including maps its battery was at 6% and phone was in screen off state after 10 mins I waked my phone up and battery was all the way to 1% but it stayed at 1% like 1 hour. Any one can guess what it is? Is it battery calibration problem or what . I bought my phone 5 days ago and it's new.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like calibration. It gets really bad the older it gets. My 5's battery will be at 22% and my Wife calls via FaceTime. Within 30 seconds, the screen goes black with the little wheel spinning. I'd suggest letting it run down to 1% , then charge it up to 100% and then some without using it along the way. I say and then some because at 100% it's not fully charged. Think your car's gas tank. When it gets to Full, you can still add more gas.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
thanks for reply man.. yup i will be doing this tomorrow while me battery runs all way down to 0... and recharge up even after it will be 100%. i am amazed u still rocking a iphone 5... reminds me how long lasting apple products are... i am still having ipod classic 160 gig from 2007.. its still going strong. although i use it less.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2