Hi

When I connect my new iPhone 6 and open the device on the computer, I have 4 folders appear with pictures - each with about 20 photos ...
    on the phone itself I have only 2 folders.

I tried to transfer the images to ONE folder, but can't copy / cut the images folder.

Thank assistants
    04-05-2015 05:41 PM
  2. Darran said: Best Answer

I dont have any app photo.

Here is the devise with folders:

I tried to delete one of those folders but i got an error.
    Sorry to be clearer show us a screen grab on the photos app on your iPhone showing the albums views. You should have camera roll and deleted items and if you have any more than these two albums showing on your iphone then that's likely the cause of the additional storage folders within windows explorer. Copy the photos out of each folder and into one folder on your PC first then you can go and delete the albums directly on your iphone and next time you will only see one folder unless there's a corruption along the way on your iphone storage.
    Do you have any third party apps that contain photos? If so, the folders could belong to them.
    04-05-2015 06:30 PM
    Hi

When I connect my new iPhone 6 and open the device on the computer, I have 4 folders appear with pictures - each with about 20 photos ...
    on the phone itself I have only 2 folders.

I tried to transfer the images to ONE folder, but can't copy / cut the images folder.

Thank assistants
    What are the Folder,Or Album, titles?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Smokeless Joe likes this.
    04-05-2015 07:21 PM
    They are probably the third party folders created within the Photos app. Open the photos app on your iphone and see if you have multiple folders aswell as the camera roll and that's probably what they are.
    04-06-2015 07:38 AM

Attached Thumbnails Connecting my iPhone to a computer shows 4 photo folders, but only 2 exist on the phone. Why?-33.png  
    Last edited by crunco; 04-06-2015 at 10:22 AM.
    04-06-2015 09:56 AM

Sorry to be clearer show us a screen grab on the photos app on your iPhone showing the albums views. You should have camera roll and deleted items and if you have any more than these two albums showing on your iphone then that's likely the cause of the additional storage folders within windows explorer. Copy the photos out of each folder and into one folder on your PC first then you can go and delete the albums directly on your iphone and next time you will only see one folder unless there's a corruption along the way on your iphone storage.
    04-06-2015 03:18 PM

Show this from your photos app on your phone.
    Connecting my iPhone to a computer shows 4 photo folders, but only 2 exist on the phone. Why?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1428361635.125931.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Darran likes this.
    04-06-2015 07:07 PM