New To Iphone 6

carlosrdd

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

First if this is the wrong place to post this my apologies. I am new to iMore and just got an iPhone 6 after 5 years on Windows phone because of lack of support and no real flagship. My question is some apps (like Apple Watch app) seem like to be locked, as in I can't delete it. After doing a search on google it seems like this is the case but I was wondering if anyone on here knows a way to delete it or have it hidden if that's even a possibility.

Also, after doing some research I see that a lot people say tweet bot is the best twitter app. if someone could list some of the better apps and games to get.

Thanks in advance!

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
For Apps you're not gonna be using just drag them all into one folder. You can rename folder if you choose. Mine named iCrap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No, the Watch and other Apple apps can not be deleted... when you tap and hold any icon until they wiggle - you'll know what can't be deleted because there will be no "x" on the icon when in "wiggle mode"... they (the preloaded apps you won't use...) can be grouped into a folder, and you can move the folder to the last page of home screens to help in ignoring them.

Scan the forums - there are plenty of discussions on favorite apps, etc.

And welcome to iMore - enjoy your new phone and all it can do.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Hello,

Also, after doing some research I see that a lot people say tweet bot is the best twitter app. if someone could list some of the better apps and games to get.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to iMore. As far as Twitter clients go, I've been using the Twitter owned app. It's not super advanced, but does what I need. I remember liking tweetbot when I had it years ago.

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

First if this is the wrong place to post this my apologies. I am new to iMore and just got an iPhone 6 after 5 years on Windows phone because of lack of support and no real flagship. My question is some apps (like Apple Watch app) seem like to be locked, as in I can't delete it. After doing a search on google it seems like this is the case but I was wondering if anyone on here knows a way to delete it or have it hidden if that's even a possibility.

Thanks in advance!

What is your experience with iPhone. I am also using Windows phone ( 1520) and planning to switch to iPhone soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2