I just found this today and was wondering if any of you guys have tried it?

The Crown | BodyGuardz

Looks interesting and seems to fix the problem I have with other screen protectors not covering the glass completely and leaving an outline on the screen.
    03-24-2015 08:13 PM
    I'm curious as well. I am mostly curious about the crown part staying affixed to the phone for an extended period of time.
    03-24-2015 09:14 PM
    I got one of the body guards ones and it went to the edge of the screen. Not glass but plastic material. It lasted about two hours before I ripped it off. Does not work well with cases. I know it's not the same but looks like it would have the same issues with certain cases.
    blessed2bamommie likes this.
    03-24-2015 09:35 PM
    I got one of the body guards ones and it went to the edge of the screen. Not glass but plastic material. It lasted about two hours before I ripped it off. Does not work well with cases. I know it's not the same but looks like it would have the same issues with certain cases.
    I don't really use cases very often anyway. The more I've looked at it though the Crown part matches the face of the phone. With it being aluminum it'd make more sense to match the back finish IMO. Might be too expensive to produce that way though.
    03-24-2015 09:43 PM
    I ordered one, will let you know what I think and take a couple pictures when it comes in. Not a fan of the short edged tempered protectors that are out there.

I come from Android, first iPhone, had android since the first Droid, new phone every 10 -12 months. Been using tempered glass for a few years, will never use anything else.

Should be here next week sometime, did the free shipping which could take a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    msm0511 and blessed2bamommie like this.
    03-28-2015 12:41 AM
    I ordered one, will let you know what I think and take a couple pictures when it comes in. Not a fan of the short edged tempered protectors that are out there.

I come from Android, first iPhone, had android since the first Droid, new phone every 10 -12 months. Been using tempered glass for a few years, will never use anything else.

Should be here next week sometime, did the free shipping which could take a few days.

I'm the opposite of you. I've been using iPhones since the 3G. Had every model so far. I did try out Android for a short time, and miss certain things about it. Thinking bout getting an unlocked M9 to check out.

I've had tempered protectors on different phones and different times, but usually take them off after a few months.
    03-28-2015 12:53 AM
    I'm the opposite of you. I've been using iPhones since the 3G. Had every model so far. I did try out Android for a short time, and miss certain things about it. Thinking bout getting an unlocked M9 to check out.

I've had tempered protectors on different phones and different times, but usually take them off after a few months.
    Depending on your carrier, probably better off with a used M8, cheaper and just about the same specs. Get one off contact for probably under $200. But who knows when the M9 will bootloader unlocked, depending on carrier.... The M9 is the reason I went iphone, disappointing upgrade to M8.

03-28-2015 05:35 PM
    Depending on your carrier, probably better off with a used M8, cheaper and just about the same specs. Get one off contact for probably under $200. But who knows when the M9 will bootloader unlocked, depending on carrier.... The M9 is the reason I went iphone, disappointing upgrade to M8.

The M8 is the Android phone I had for a bit. I really liked tons about it. Still debating whether to get another M8 or the M9. Either way I'm going unlocked off contact since it's gonna be a secondary phone.
    03-28-2015 11:17 PM
    The M8 is the Android phone I had for a bit. I really liked tons about it. Still debating whether to get another M8 or the M9. Either way I'm going unlocked off contact since it's gonna be a secondary phone.
    M8 and iPhone have the same size sim, interchangeable. How I am using them now. Once JB comes out for 8.2 then I will probably be fine without needing the M8, but still fun to play with and stay current with Android.

03-29-2015 01:32 AM
    M8 and iPhone have the same size sim, interchangeable. How I am using them now. Once JB comes out for 8.2 then I will probably be fine without needing the M8, but still fun to play with and stay current with Android.

That's the whole reason I'm thinking about the M8/M9. Just want to play around with Android, and I really like BoomSound for media. iPhone will stay my daily driver I'm sure, but I like having variety with different OSes.
    03-29-2015 01:45 AM
    That's the whole reason I'm thinking about the M8/M9. Just want to play around with Android, and I really like BoomSound for media. iPhone will stay my daily driver I'm sure, but I like having variety with different OSes.
    So I got the BodyGaurdz in, and it doesn't seem to want to fit on my case - Spigen NeoHybrid, or my co-workers, not sure what his is, this would be best used on a naked iphone. You basically pay more for just the bezel that goes around the screen to cover up the gap that the glass protector leaves. Some other cases may work if they do not overlap the edge of the phone. I am not putting this on my phone until I decide if I am using the case I have or a skin, it would work great with a skin I assume.
    04-07-2015 12:07 PM
    The only cases I can think of that virtually have no lip around the front would be Element case however they are quite expensive ranging from $50 to over $200. Not sure if these would work completely.
    04-07-2015 03:51 PM
    So I got the BodyGaurdz in, and it doesn't seem to want to fit on my case - Spigen NeoHybrid, or my co-workers, not sure what his is, this would be best used on a naked iphone. You basically pay more for just the bezel that goes around the screen to cover up the gap that the glass protector leaves. Some other cases may work if they do not overlap the edge of the phone. I am not putting this on my phone until I decide if I am using the case I have or a skin, it would work great with a skin I assume.
    I had a feeling that would be the case (no pun intended). For that reason I will not buy the crown. I returned the initial bodyguardz I bought anyway because the edges all around were white because they made the glass too wide/tall and it doesn't properly lay flat at the edges.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    04-07-2015 11:19 PM
    My Bodyguardz shattered last night from the first fall. I dropped my phone and if fell flat on the screen side. I had a bumper on it so the actual screen protector didn't touch the pavement. I'm glad the actual screen itself is fine, but it doesn't seem like a durable protector imo
    04-08-2015 07:11 PM
    My Bodyguardz shattered last night from the first fall. I dropped my phone and if fell flat on the screen side. I had a bumper on it so the actual screen protector didn't touch the pavement. I'm glad the actual screen itself is fine, but it doesn't seem like a durable protector imo
    That's what it's actually designed to do - shatter instead of your screen.

04-09-2015 01:30 AM
    That's what it's actually designed to do - shatter instead of your screen.

I guess it's just the way it landed, but when I had the Spigen glass.tr protector it survived several drops without shattering.
    06-10-2015 12:16 PM
    I guess it's just the way it landed, but when I had the Spigen glass.tr protector it survived several drops without shattering.
    I've used Bodyguardz in with my 5. I tried the illome which was supposed to cover the whole screen and is horribly chipping and breaking off. Bodyguardz isn't sounding like a good choice this time around. Maybe I should try Spigen! Does it cover the whole screen?
    07-09-2015 08:44 AM
    I've used Bodyguardz in with my 5. I tried the illome which was supposed to cover the whole screen and is horribly chipping and breaking off. Bodyguardz isn't sounding like a good choice this time around. Maybe I should try Spigen! Does it cover the whole screen?
    I had the Spigen with my 5s. Since it had a flat screen it went far enough to the edges it didn't bother me. With the 6 having that slight curve most companies are just stopping on the flat part. The Spigen at least has it's own rounded edges so it's not quite as noticeable.
    07-09-2015 07:25 PM
    I would not recommend the Bodyguardz Pure plus Crown. I bought one and had to buy another replacement. The video shows it as very easy to install. It is not. The Pure doesn't adhere as shown around its edges. The Crown won't install unless the Pure is on 'perfect' (by the way, did I mention the Pure fell out of it's mounting case when I opened it). On the second, still didn't adhere to the edge and this time the tape backing on the Crown was on so strongly, I bent the Crown trying to get it off. Sorry I don't have three hands...
    11-09-2015 03:11 PM