Lifeproof fre case for iphone 6

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the Lifeproof case for the iphone 6. Had it on just a week or so. I already notice that it is getting scratches in the case on the screen protector area. I accidentally had it in my hoody with my keys. Now is this anything to worry about with the screen protector getting scratched. It won't compromise the integrity of the case I hope. Just worried a scratch could turn into a weak spot on there and then there be an issue later. I know better the case than the phone, but just something I'm curious about. You would think it would be scratch proof a bit more?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about it. I have the fre case on my iPhone 6 without problems. I had the fre on other phones as well. I am more concerned though about when the belt clip if going to be released. Has anyone heard anything on that?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I would send it back then if you just got it. It definitely shouldn't be like that. I got mine from Best Buy instead of from lifeproof. Got it for 68.00 so I saved a little money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
If you only knew what I've put my Fre through then you definitely wouldn't worry about a couple scratches on the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73