iphone 6 battery usage

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I've had an iphone 6 for about a week and a half now. And the past 2 days it seems like it is killing battery quickly.Well it seems quick. Should I need to charge daily? On weekend I obviously am active on it more and during week I am not because it stays in my lunchbox at work.

Just yesterday I noticed it was down 10% of battery only an hour after it had been fully charged.

Maybe I need to understand the usage more? I kill my apps that I had up by double clicking home button and swiping them off. Is there any other ways to save battery or is my usage normal?

Right now my stats are 65% battery life and I had it charging last night til 5am when I had to go to work.
Since last full charge it shows usage at 3 hours 6 minutes with 13 hrs 12 minutes of standby.

Also can charging it if isn't all the way dead is that a bad idea? I don't bring my charger to work with me cause I do construction and all set having it get lost or damaged.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had an iphone 6 for about a week and a half now. And the past 2 days it seems like it is killing battery quickly.Well it seems quick. Should I need to charge daily? On weekend I obviously am active on it more and during week I am not because it stays in my lunchbox at work.

Just yesterday I noticed it was down 10% of battery only an hour after it had been fully charged.

Maybe I need to understand the usage more? I kill my apps that I had up by double clicking home button and swiping them off. Is there any other ways to save battery or is my usage normal?

Right now my stats are 65% battery life and I had it charging last night til 5am when I had to go to work.
Since last full charge it shows usage at 3 hours 6 minutes with 13 hrs 12 minutes of standby.

Also can charging it if isn't all the way dead is that a bad idea? I don't bring my charger to work with me cause I do construction and all set having it get lost or damaged.

That sounds normal.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Dr Noon

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi friend. Go to setting, icloud, and deactive icloud drive and photo and back up. Then go to itunes and app store and deactive automatic update and celular data.
Turn of bluetooth in unused time.
Set brightness on auto mode.
Then with app battery doctor , charge your phone 0-100.

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
i think it is normal for the battery to drained easily when you playing games, using social media site or there are application are open and not yet close. but when you are not using your phone for a day, i think there is a problem to your battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods