Music playback issue when getting a notification

myblackz28

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
When a song is playing and I get a notification, the volume of the music lowers down but doesnt come back up once the notification is done. In order to make the music volume back to normal, I need to hold down the fast forward button for 2 seconds. Once this problem happens, I need to fast forward every time I shuffle in order to bring back the volume. I did a restore and that did not fix the problem.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've had this problem ever since I purchased mine. I will usually get my normal volume back when I receive another notification

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

myblackz28

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I went to the genius bar today and all they did was clean out the headphone jack. The phone was working fine when I was in the store. Of course I couldnt replicate the problem then.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I went to the genius bar today and all they did was clean out the headphone jack. The phone was working fine when I was in the store. Of course I couldnt replicate the problem then.

Really that's all? Did it help any?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's fine on my iPhone6 running the 8.3 beta... Listening to iHeart radio, music from iTunes... A notification happens...the audio fades, I hear the notification... The audio returns to its previous level. You might try restoring your device's iOS and set it up as new... See what happens before restoring a back-up.

MajorK2011

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Getting this on both my iPhone 6 and iPad mini on iOS 8.2. It's pretty annoying, especially in the car when I have to momentarily pause and unpause my music to bring the volume back up while I'm driving. It does a wonderful job in lowering the volume when I play a twitter, Facebook, or instagram video while listening to music, but this notification volume lowering bug really irritates me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro