What case are you currently using on your iPhone 6?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
ill be trying my dog and bone wetsuit :) excited.

The dog and bone wetsuit for the 6/6+ actually looks more attractive out of all the waterproof cases imo. Let us know what you think when you receive it. I'm definitely interested. Since I shattered the screen on my 6 I am thinking of getting one of those cases to fully protect my 6+. I'm currently rocking the rhino shield crash guard.

Manny_Fresh

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Im using the Spigen Neo Hybrid with the aluminum ring. I like the way it looks and the feel in your hand. I also bought the lifeproof nuud. I had it on for a little while but took it off. I loved the lifeproof the whole time i had my 5 but now i feel its to big and bulky. I want to keep using it but just like the feel of the spigen. i've also tried all the otter box's and they are just cheap.

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a bunch of cases. The ones I keep going back to are the speck grip case, the otterbox symmetry, speck candyshell and the elago outfit matrix. I keep trying to like the apple silicon one but it just feels weird to me.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Rhino Shield bumper case. Very protective and the lightest case/bumper I've ever seen. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Rhino Shield bumper case. Very protective and the lightest case/bumper I've ever seen. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I've looked into this... I'm so tempted to buy this case but just can't get over the fact of using a bumper. Win me over to buy the case :)

SPS828

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently using the Space Gray Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal. It's an amazing looking case but I'm planning on switching to a Mophie case because I go through my battery very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
The Neo Hybrid Metal is such a beautiful case, but I've read some reviews on Amazon where people said it reduces your signal strength. Have you noticed that at all?

I'm currently using the Space Gray Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal. It's an amazing looking case but I'm planning on switching to a Mophie case because I go through my battery very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk