iPhone6 recommended?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 6 is a solid device. I was using it for close to 6 months before I decided I wanted the larger device and traded in my i6 for the i6+. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to go on the smaller size of the two devices.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend you visit a carrier's store and play around with a few phones. Find one that suits you. Our opinions really shouldn't matter. It's your device

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I think you only have to really consider the color and if you might prefer the larger iPhone 6+ (or iPad Nano).

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I posted this question in the wrong thread, but believe it more appropriate here.

I was going to ask similar questions but the answers would be obvious. But, while on Verizon's site looking at upgrade options to move out of my Droid MAXX HD, I decided to start looking at the customers reviews of the iPhone 6. I noticed a huge number on "one" star reviews and the largest majority of those were complaints dealing with very poor wifi performance/reception.
Is this a common iphone 6 issue? I use wifi almost exclusively, should I be worried about upgrading to the i6???

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I posted this question in the wrong thread, but believe it more appropriate here.

I was going to ask similar questions but the answers would be obvious. But, while on Verizon's site looking at upgrade options to move out of my Droid MAXX HD, I decided to start looking at the customers reviews of the iPhone 6. I noticed a huge number on "one" star reviews and the largest majority of those were complaints dealing with very poor wifi performance/reception.
Is this a common iphone 6 issue? I use wifi almost exclusively, should I be worried about upgrading to the i6???

Not in my experience. I've had no problem connecting and I never lose the connection.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

This is the very first time I've heard of any IPhone WiFi issues. Mine works great consistently on WiFi.

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
If u r comfortable with what ios offers then iphone would do wonders for u ! Personally i use it as daily driver! It looks hot , performs smoothly, offers good battery life.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro