How do I disable Facebook autoplay videos on my iPhone 6?

dottey

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
How do I disable Facebook autoplay videos on my i-Phone 6

I have seen the posts about autoplay on WiFi only. I do not have that setting in General Settings or Facebook settings that I can find. Please help me stop this ridiculous function. I hate having videos play without me hitting play.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I disable Facebook autoplay videos on my i-Phone 6

I have seen the posts about autoplay on WiFi only. I do not have that setting in General Settings or Facebook settings that I can find. Please help me stop this ridiculous function. I hate having videos play without me hitting play.

Facebook app, settings, videos, turn off auto play.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

I'm right there with ya. Seems to be the default on FB. MZ always seems to know exactly what to do to **** off his customer base. The master of overstep

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I disabled it by holding down the Facebook app icon until it jiggled, tapped on the small 'x' on the top left corner of it, and deleted Facebook.

Rdivablue

May 26, 2015
Visit site
In the Facebook app go into Account Settings then Videos and Photos then Autoplay then turn it off by choosing Never Autoplay Videos woot!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2