Can anyone give me any pros and cons from using either the lifeproof nuud or fre in the past.
    02-26-2015 07:41 PM
    the nuud doesn't have a screen protector- I preferred this over the fre- I love the clarity of the screen and the fre built in protector takes away from that IMO. Some people want the extra protection the fre built in protector provides
    Cleveland, Will Brady and jnew619 like this.
    02-27-2015 09:41 AM
    Can u use a screen protector with the nuud ?
    02-27-2015 10:51 AM
    I personally loved the Frē while on my iPhone's and something bugged me to try a nd for my 5S and I realized how much more brilliant and beautiful my display was, so I ended up selling both the Frē for my 5S and iPad Air and buying nd's for both ... It comes down to preference
    02-27-2015 10:52 AM
    I think that no screen protector stupid. The point of being life proof should include being scratch proof
    Will Brady likes this.
    02-27-2015 08:45 PM
    Yes you can. There is a company called Teqii out of Cincinnati, Ohio who makes tempered glass screen protectors to work with the Nuud series. I believe the Bonegard glass screen protector for the Wetsuit from Dog & Bone will work as well.
    02-28-2015 06:39 AM
    I don't know if the Nuud has this problem, but my Fre has this weird vibration to it when the volume is up. Makes it sound like the speaker on my phone is blown. Can't stand using speakerphone because of it.
    02-28-2015 03:30 PM
    I don't know if the Nuud has this problem, but my Fre has this weird vibration to it when the volume is up. Makes it sound like the speaker on my phone is blown. Can't stand using speakerphone because of it.
    It's not really a problem- some people prefer not having the screen protector. As far as the sound try opening the lightening port when talking on speaker phone. That might help.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    03-01-2015 07:29 AM
    Is there any difference in the bulkiness of the 2 cases?
    04-17-2015 12:06 PM
    If I remember correctly the Fre is slightly thinner

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-17-2015 12:52 PM
    I have the fre and like it a lot for what I do, I work outside and am a fireman. The only thing I don't like is I can't no matter how hard I try seem to ever get it on my phone without getting dust in the case on the screen. Drives me nuts lol. But other than that the fre is really nice.
    04-19-2015 07:27 AM
    I have the fre and like it a lot for what I do, I work outside and am a fireman. The only thing I don't like is I can't no matter how hard I try seem to ever get it on my phone without getting dust in the case on the screen. Drives me nuts lol. But other than that the fre is really nice.
    Try running a hot shower to get the bathroom steamy and put it on in there. The steam knocks the dust down. (Works terrific for putting screen protectors on too)
    09-08-2015 04:12 PM
    I have my phone clad in Fre case. This phone goes to work so it needs all the protection it can get. For those interested in their belt clip, there is a mod to make holstering effortless. The contact point on the latch is rough. I took 0000 super fine steel wool and smoothed it. I then polished it. Makes a world of difference. Also it's designed to holster phone with screen facing out. It can be holstered back out but it's not "effortless." I prefer back out because it keeps the screen better protected. I've thrown my 2 cents in with Lifeproof and offered my suggestions. Maybe something will come of it.
    09-11-2015 08:46 PM
    It's actually by design to have "more bass" and you can't be holding the back of the phone otherwise it sounds distorted and tinny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-11-2015 09:05 PM
    Can u use a screen protector with the nuud ?
    It actually comes with one that you can install if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will Brady likes this.
    09-11-2015 09:05 PM