You want a thicker and heavier iPhone 6 to get a thicker battery in there? Really?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The 6+ feels very nice in my hands with its case on. However, I have android phones that are heavier when inside a case, like this Note Edge, and they feel absolutely fine too. The 6+'s batterybis already great though IMO. If you need more there's Mophie.

Last edited:

KDParker

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Nope... The iPhone 6+ has great battery life.

I do expect there to be more battery life in the 6s and 7 versions, but not at the cost of adding weight.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Apple could have made the 6 the same thickness as the 6 +, and I doubt anyone would have complained. The extra bit of battery life probably would have been appreciated.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It would have to be very thick to house that battery. Honestly I wouldn't want the iPhone 6 any thicker than the camera lens. Had they made it flush all my design gripes would be solved.

Not really. There are phones around 7mm that have much larger batteries than in the 6.

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Bottom line No one is going to be satisfied no matter what. People will complain if the phone is too thick. People will complain if the phone is too thin. People will complain on just about anything. The iPhone 6 is awesome just the way it is. If you want a thicker iPhone go back to the 5s.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
For what I use my phone for the battery life is decent. The 6 is actually too slim without a case for my hand in comparison to the width so I wouldn't mind if it was a slight increase

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR