If they made a bigger battery then some would say the megapixels in the camera should be greater then it would be the top bezel should be smaller then it would be the home button should be smaller so the bottom bezel matches the top then it would be the antenna line should match the screen color

I made that sentence incomplete on purpose.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    02-25-2015 10:59 AM
    I would actually like a little thicker phone. It would be better if course I have larger hands, but this race to the thinnest possible is nuts. A thicker phone feels better in the hands then the super think device. I think the phone without a case feels worse than with a case. Would anyone not buy the next iPhone if it was as thick as the 5 or 5s and could squeeze in a 1 or 2 more in talk time. People would not even notice the extra bulk if it resulted in amazing battery life. If Tim Cook mentioned that on stage and gave amazing battery specs people in my opinion would be thrilled.
    Premium1 likes this.
    02-25-2015 03:23 PM
    If they made a bigger battery then some would say the megapixels in the camera should be greater then it would be the top bezel should be smaller then it would be the home button should be smaller so the bottom bezel matches the top then it would be the antenna line should match the screen color

I made that sentence incomplete on purpose.
    eh thats what people say every year regardless. FAIL.....
    02-25-2015 05:49 PM
    The iPhone keeps up just fine. There are people that I know in lines of work in which the phone is literally their livelihood. They get along just fine with an iPhone the way it is. It's not a fan boy thing. It's a people will b*tch one way or the other thing and I prefer the lightness of the iphone over getting a little extra juice out of the battery thing.
    You'd have to define just fine and then explain why better wouldn't be better. I don't care a lick about thin.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    Premium1 likes this.
    02-25-2015 06:33 PM
    Something like this, with a 6 inch screen, massive battery and a real antenna! That's how I would design my perfect iPhone!

Sent from my  6+
    SmartFah and Patrick McAfee like this.
    02-25-2015 07:02 PM
    Something like this, with a 6 inch screen, massive battery and a real antenna! That's how I would design my perfect iPhone!http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...6fd9e3b3e9.jpg

Sent from my  6+
    Clearly that and thin enough to bend are the only two options.

02-25-2015 07:12 PM
    People will always find something to complain about. The iPhone 6 has better battery life than all previous iPhones. Rather than appreciate the improved battery life, people want to complain that it's still not enough.

If battery life is really an issue, there's always the 6+. I have yet to hear someone with a 6+ complain about battery life.

I have the Plus, and the battery life is insane! The 6+ definitely does not need a thicker battery.
    02-25-2015 07:58 PM
    Given the thickness of the 5s, i don't think anyone would've complained if Apple had released a slightly thicker iPhone 6 because it would've still been thinner.
    Last edited by denzilla; 02-26-2015 at 03:38 PM.
    Premium1 likes this.
    02-25-2015 10:58 PM
    People will always find something to complain about. The iPhone 6 has better battery life than all previous iPhones. Rather than appreciate the improved battery life, people want to complain that it's still not enough.

If battery life is really an issue, there's always the 6+. I have yet to hear someone with a 6+ complain about battery life.

I have the Plus, and the battery life is insane! The 6+ definitely does not need a thicker battery.
    Sometimes when people complain its legitimate. Crazy right? People also will always rationalize spending close to a $1,000 on something offered for $400 because they spent too much for it.

02-25-2015 11:58 PM
    Sometimes when people complain its legitimate. Crazy right? People also will always rationalize spending close to a $1,000 on something offered for $400 because they spent too much for it.

So what if they do? It's their money. Not yours.
    02-26-2015 01:36 AM
    So what if they do? It's their money. Not yours.
    Then they do. I'm just pointing it out.

02-26-2015 09:21 AM
    Wow a phone doesn't have to be as thick as an iPhone 4-4s to have a larger battery. I love the thinness of this phone. Omg it feels amazing in hand. Apple did an amazing job when designing this phone. But when I look at two devices that are both around the same size and thinner than the iPhone, both with larger capacity batteries it makes you look and say wow Apple could have done more. In my opinion the design wouldn't have changed much if they offered a 2100mah battery in this iPhone 6. I won't speak on the 6+ because I don't own it. But in my opinion Apple gave us just enough. The same way they kept one gig of ram, because it's just enough. Then again I came from a oneplus one so a larger or thicker phone isn't a problem with me.
    Premium1 likes this.
    02-26-2015 02:00 PM
    I'm wondering how much thicker the 6 would've had to be to house the same MAH battery as the 6plus? The biggest short comings of any smart phone these days is the battery drain from using the GPS and Internet activity.
    02-26-2015 03:46 PM
    It would have to be very thick to house that battery. Honestly I wouldn't want the iPhone 6 any thicker than the camera lens. Had they made it flush all my design gripes would be solved.
    02-26-2015 05:26 PM

Oh my 6 Plus sucks because I can't get 10 days of battery life.
    02-26-2015 05:33 PM
    I am getting decent battery on my gold iphone 6 factory unlocked! I do not consider battery juice packs are needed though i am considering a battery bank of 2 amp output incase! You want a thicker and heavier iPhone 6 to get a thicker battery in there? Really?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1425456774.111767.jpg
    03-04-2015 03:15 AM
    I think Apple got the size and weight balance just right in the 6+
    03-04-2015 05:25 AM
    The 6+ feels very nice in my hands with its case on. However, I have android phones that are heavier when inside a case, like this Note Edge, and they feel absolutely fine too. The 6+'s batterybis already great though IMO. If you need more there's Mophie.
    Last edited by Haalcyon; 03-05-2015 at 09:21 AM.
    03-04-2015 02:34 PM
    Nope... The iPhone 6+ has great battery life.

I do expect there to be more battery life in the 6s and 7 versions, but not at the cost of adding weight.
    03-04-2015 04:23 PM
    Apple could have made the 6 the same thickness as the 6 +, and I doubt anyone would have complained. The extra bit of battery life probably would have been appreciated.
    Premium1 likes this.
    03-05-2015 08:55 AM
    It would have to be very thick to house that battery. Honestly I wouldn't want the iPhone 6 any thicker than the camera lens. Had they made it flush all my design gripes would be solved.
    Not really. There are phones around 7mm that have much larger batteries than in the 6.
    03-05-2015 09:52 AM
    The extra bit of battery life probably would have been appreciated.
    And wouldn't have made a difference.
    03-05-2015 12:11 PM
    And wouldn't have made a difference.
    That does make me wonder, how many Mah of battery does it take to make an appreciable difference? I'm gonna imagine that 100 Mah might not be noticeable but that, say, 500 would be.

♻from the Note 4✒ 📶
    03-05-2015 01:56 PM
    Bottom line No one is going to be satisfied no matter what. People will complain if the phone is too thick. People will complain if the phone is too thin. People will complain on just about anything. The iPhone 6 is awesome just the way it is. If you want a thicker iPhone go back to the 5s.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    03-05-2015 05:51 PM
    I'd be happier with the thickness of the iPhone 5 for battery life. 4 is a little too thick.
    03-06-2015 10:23 AM
52 123