What would you change/add?
    I bet I can speak for him in this instance: nothing.

I think he's made it pretty clear a few times in this thread that he's perfectly happy with the iPhone
    kch50428 likes this.
    02-26-2015 01:37 AM
    I think Siri works great as it is... Cortana and Google Now work differently because they use Google and Microsoft's services. They are arguably better at certain things though... That much I'll admit.
    That I give points to Android for. Google Now is miles ahead of Siri.
    02-26-2015 01:38 AM
    What would you change/add?
    Presently? Nothing. Works just fine for me as is.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    02-26-2015 08:22 AM
    Presently? Nothing. Works just fine for me as is.
    I hope Apple doesn't feel that way.
    02-26-2015 08:49 AM
    Unless you find features on the iPhone that are really important to you, an Android phone tends to be better value for money.
    02-26-2015 09:10 AM
    Unless you find features on the iPhone that are really important to you, an Android phone tends to be better value for money.
    I disagree. Apple gives you reliability, interoperability with phones, tablets, computers, and a tremendous ecosystem. The iOS AppStore is far superior to anything Android or Windows can offer.
    kch50428 and zerog46 like this.
    02-26-2015 10:01 AM
    Did anyone see the Modern Family episode shot entirely on Galaxy 5S's and a few Windows Lumia 635's ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kch50428 likes this.
    02-26-2015 10:17 AM
    Apple does quite well in making devices with appeal to a very large audience... Apple will be fine...
    02-26-2015 10:24 AM
    Apple does quite well in making devices with appeal to a very large audience... Apple will be fine...
    It's never a good thing when a company starts relying on brand recognition and loyalty. Apple should always be thinking about ways to improve on its products. We as users should as well. Sometimes ideas do come from customer feedback.
    02-26-2015 10:43 AM
    It's never a good thing when a company starts relying on brand recognition and loyalty. Apple should always be thinking about ways to improve on its products. We as users should as well. Sometimes ideas do come from customer feedback.
    Customer Feedback is what KCH50428 suggested 60 posts ago in this thread.

qbnkelt likes this.
    02-26-2015 10:52 AM
    Apple is thinking about improvements you, me, and the guy behind the tree haven't even begun to think about... and their performance and track record alone should be proof enough that they're pretty darn good at it. Brand recognition and loyalty don't really mean squat if the product doesn't live up to people's needs and desires.
    qbnkelt and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    02-26-2015 10:56 AM
    What proof do you have that Apple is resting on it's previous accomplishments and is relying only on brand recognition and loyalty? Just because you don't see "it" doesn't mean that they aren't doing "it".

Apple bashers unite! SMH
    02-26-2015 11:04 AM
    If a product and a company consistently meets and goes beyond the needs of it's customers it's doing something right.
    Oddly enough a big part of why people line up every year for a iPhone is word of mouth.

qbnkelt likes this.
    02-26-2015 11:12 AM
    What proof do you have that Apple is resting on it's previous accomplishments and is relying only on brand recognition and loyalty? Just because you don't see "it" doesn't mean that they aren't doing "it".

Apple bashers unite! SMH
    Where the hell did I say that? I was responding to KCH's reply, which I will quote again because its pretty damn clear you care more about arguing more than actually reading:

Presently? Nothing. Works just fine for me as is
    To which I replied:

Meaning that I hope Apple never gets to the point where they feel things are good enough and begin to stagnate, like where Microsoft used to be back in the day. At no point did I say this is where Apple is right now.

Brand recognition and loyalty don't really mean squat if the product doesn't live up to people's needs and desires.
    You're right, but those two things will carry a company for a while before people finally move on.

Customer Feedback is what KCH50428 suggested 60 posts ago in this thread.

No, really? Never argued that. Feedback can/does come from places other than Apples official feedback page, however.
    02-26-2015 03:15 PM
    Where the hell did I say that? I was responding to KCH's reply, which I will quote again because its pretty damn clear you care more about arguing more than actually reading.

No, really? Never argued that. Feedback can/does come from places other than Apples official feedback page, however.
    Feel better now? SMFH

I am so freaking done here.
    02-26-2015 04:02 PM
    Feel better now? SMFH

I am so freaking done here.
    If I bother you that much, you should be the bigger man and just walk away. Pretty good advice, eh? Some wannabe father figure told me that on the net somewhere. SMFH
    grover5 likes this.
    02-26-2015 05:15 PM
    You imply that Apple doesn't do BOTH just fine...Apple creates brand recognition and loyalty by building top tier hardware year in and year out. Apple listens to and appeases demand by the masses with each new iPhone that is released...otherwise, they wouldn't enjoy the kind of sales records and growth that they do...and nobody would migrate over simply because of a larger screen.
    kch50428, mikeo007 and qbnkelt like this.
    02-26-2015 05:31 PM
    You imply that Apple doesn't do BOTH just fine...Apple creates brand recognition and loyalty by building top tier hardware year in and year out. Apple listens to and appeases demand by the masses with each new iPhone that is released...otherwise, they wouldn't enjoy the kind of sales records and growth that they do...and nobody would migrate over simply because of a larger screen.
    Sorry if you're interpreting it that way, but I'm not implying anything. If I thought Apple was a stagnant company getting by on brand recognition, I'd never have bought an iPhone.
    02-26-2015 05:51 PM
    Sorry if you're interpreting it that way, but I'm not implying anything. If I thought Apple was a stagnant company getting by on brand recognition, I'd never have bought an iPhone.
    Your post content seems to contradict your words. When someone makes the arguments you have in this thread, how else is it to be interpreted?

To be honest, after reading your response, I'm beginning to think that you're just looking to argue with a certain member without any real core reasoning.
    kch50428, mikeo007 and qbnkelt like this.
    02-26-2015 06:31 PM
    ....I'm beginning to think that you're just looking to argue with a certain member without any real core reasoning.
    He likes to get on people in the comments on the front page blog posts. He figured "let's see how I do in the forums."
    02-26-2015 07:18 PM
    He likes to get on people in the comments on the front page blog posts. He figured "let's see how I do in the forums."
    Ooops...

Maybe it's about time to mosey on over to the front page blog posts...lol.
    02-26-2015 07:35 PM
    Personally I don't think any of the companies do everything perfectly or better than everyone else. I think they each have strengths and weaknesses. But it can be fun to entertain borrowing from each to make someone's ideal phone. I'd add webos, BB10, jolla sailfish and ubuntu to the discussion though.
    02-26-2015 07:41 PM
    Ooops...

Maybe it's about time to mosey on over to the front page blog posts...lol.
    Was gonna offer to trade him for Charlyee and A895, but I'm not that big on A895 coming back, and I see that Charlyee has been reincarnated as CDG. Guess we're stuck with him.
    02-26-2015 07:53 PM
    LOL! Now where am I causing mischief on the front page?? I honestly don't remember. Are you sure its me?

To be honest, after reading your response, I'm beginning to think that you're just looking to argue with a certain member without any real core reasoning.
    Well, I figured since my thread has degraded into non sense, I might as well have some fun. Honestly, all I wanted was some discussion until KCH, iED and HankAZ decided to form an iHerd. Not really sure who the sheepdog is here. At first I thought it was KCH since he's a mod, but then 'ol Hank seems to answer for KCH, which leads me to believe HankAZ is the actual HMFIC....but then there is iED quietly out there...just waiting...
    Last edited by denzilla; 02-26-2015 at 09:14 PM.
    02-26-2015 09:03 PM
    LOL! Now where am I causing mischief on the front page?? I honestly don't remember. Are you sure its me?
    You might refer to this as personal attacks as opposed to discussing the topic. You've been respectful but are debating a topic that makes the same group of posters uncomfortable for some reason. I honestly don't know why.
    02-26-2015 09:07 PM
104 ... 2345