What color do you prefer silver, gold, or space?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: silver or gold?

I had the iPhone 6 originally from launch. I sold my iPhone 6 for a full retail cost, then picked up a plus. I liked the plus a lot but for a daily driver and an active lifestyle with the gym and always putting my device in my pocket... I decided that the phone was not for me, I tried to love it but couldn't so with in my return period, I returned the plus and am sticking with a 6.

Last edited:

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I had the iPhone 6 originally from launch. I sold my iPhone 6 for a full retail cost, then picked up a plus. I liked the plus a lot but for a daily driver and an active lifestyle with the gym and always putting my device in my pocket... I decided that the phone was not for me, I tried to love it but couldn't so with in my return period, I returned the plus and am sticking with a 6.

On ok I just traded my iPhone 6 64 GB for a 6+128 and so far I like it better. Better screen better battery and camera seems a bit better to me. I'm 98% used to the screen size it's been 4 days so far it's a keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site

Thats awesome! I will say the battery on the plus by far is amazing. But I am skinny and at times it became a pocket problem when I wasn't wearing joggers or pants with pockets to fit( like skinny jeans) Great phone I just needed something smaller for gym and day to day use the plus was big for me but the device is amazing

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: silver, gold, or space

Haha don't get me wrong it's an awesome device. I liked it a lot but the size wasn't there 100% of the time for a full driver device daily for me

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Haha don't get me wrong it's an awesome device. I liked it a lot but the size wasn't there 100% of the time for a full driver device daily for me

I understand I'm 95% sold on the + 5% still miss the size of the i6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

I had a silver, and then went with space gray. The front of the space gray looks much better to me, as the white bezels just break up the look too much, imo.

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I originally thought the White/Silver was nice and the the White/Gold was ugly. When I went to purchase my iPhone in the store and saw the gold in hand, I liked it. I probably wouldn't walk around case-less with it, but I like the little bit of gold around the home button...and I don't like gold lol.

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

Had Space Gray but swapped for a silver? Why? Because I always throw a black case on anyway and I really like the white/black contrast ratio.

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

I have a Gold 6, why not, it's just a colour, I have a silver iPad mini too, like the white front, use a clear case on my phone, don't wave it about saying look at my gold phone, it's the inside that matters.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods