Which should I get the tech 21, Apple leather, or Apple silicone?

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: tech 21, apple leather, or apple silicone ???

I have both the apple silicone and leather cases but I don't really use the leather one. I love the silicone case. It's hot pink as a posed to the baby pink of the leather case and it has a really good grip. It's also easy to clean.

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I just got the Apple leather a few days ago and I love it so far. I'd say the leather being only a few bucks more than the silicone is worth it. As far as Tech 21, I've heard good things about them but haven't tried it yet for myself.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

Go for the Apple leather case!!! I am using it but on iPhone 5 and the texture is awesome.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I love my apple leather case. Got the red one this time around. Had a red on my 5s as well. Love them, provide enough grip so that it is not as slick as without a case and also gives a nice little bit of added protection without adding a ton of bulk.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I went back to my Black Apple case, leather cases are the way to go, keeps the phone just a beautiful without added bulk

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site

Just ditched my apple leather case and I'm going naked again!

Sent from my  6+

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Love all 3.... If you get the Evo Mesh don't get the white one. It changes colors with jeans :(
I have both silicone and leather and prefer the feel of the leather.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Love all 3.... If you get the Evo Mesh don't get the white one. It changes colors with jeans :(
I have both silicone and leather and prefer the feel of the leather.

I am extremely hesitant to get any phone or accessory in white because of how easily white shows dirt and how distasteful it is, to me, when it does. Black just holds up better IME.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I am extremely hesitant to get any phone or accessory in white because of how easily white shows dirt and how distasteful it is, to me, when it does. Black just holds up better IME.

Same here. I always get black or other dark color cases for my phone. Anything white or bright colored picks up dirt and grime too easily in my opinion.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I have the white silicone and it's fine but I rotate between red silicone and blue leather. The clear white from the Evo Mesh turned blue within a little over a month with wearing jeans 3-4 days a week. Super disappointed but otherwise love their cases. I have a white iPhone 6 so was looking forward to that being my last case before I tossed it and bought the Apple ones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro