How can I recover photos that I accidentally deleted before backing them up?

Armin Mdg

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I connected my new Iphone 6 for the first time to itunes and accidently clicked on the back up from old iphone , now all the photos I took by Iphone6 are gone without any backup, how can I restore them? it only restores the photos I have deleted in my old iphone, HELP!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: restore to before backup

If the photos were not synced via photo stream or uploaded to the iCloud Photo Library then consider them lost.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I connected my new Iphone 6 for the first time to itunes and accidently clicked on the back up from old iphone , now all the photos I took by Iphone6 are gone without any backup, how can I restore them? it only restores the photos I have deleted in my old iphone, HELP!!

Backed up items = recoverable items
Items NOT backed up = items gone forever

bomebome

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
In fact, you have two simple ways to
1: Directly scan and recover pictures from iPhone
2: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone photos

I notice that some tools are capable of recovering deleted photographs from iPhone backup files when I search in Google.
It seems that iPhone Data Recover is for recovering lost files, you can take a try.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I notice that some tools are capable of recovering deleted photographs from iPhone backup files when I search in Google.
It seems that iPhone Data Recover is for recovering lost files, you can take a try.

OP...this is absolute BS, just so you know.

What Hank posted is accurate.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

This only works if he actually created a backup. If there was no backup with these pictures they're gone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73