Looking for a case with better protection than an Otterbox Defender

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Patriot for a 6+. Seems very solid and screen works well - no rainbows or bubbling. The only thing that was a bit tricky is the mute switch. Once I figured it out, works fine. Touch id works for me.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the Patriot for a 6+. Seems very solid and screen works well - no rainbows or bubbling. The only thing that was a bit tricky is the mute switch. Once I figured it out, works fine. Touch id works for me.

did the cover for it the plastic sheet thing over home button sit flush on it ? mine when had one from ebay would never lay flat on home button.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Got my patriot in mail from bestbuy. After paying 75$ to get it quickly because i dont like going without a case my old one broke. The case came with indent in screen protector like something was sitting on it its akward explain. Also has something stuck to it i could not get off like lint ball or something, also the one from bestbuy the plastic built in protector was not glued all way down like one i sent back to ebay. Very upset with this, I did not wanna wait to send it back to bestbuy and get new one AGAIN so i emailed tech 21. There reply was since im still within my return period with bestbuy they would advise me return it because there warrenty would not cover it. I wanted like tech 21 but after this forget it. I went walmart picked up griffin survivor for 36$ total taking this hunk of junk back bestbuy when we go to city saturday. I asked them if they would warrenty a bestbuy purchase there reply " we warrenty only valid transactions" wtf does that mean they only warrenty products on there website only ? Only difference I see between griffin case and tech 21 is lot easier put in and out then tech 21, also im only getting 6.7 feet drop protection instead of the 13 from tech 21.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
+1 on the lifeproof. Picked one up the other day thing fits amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
did the cover for it the plastic sheet thing over home button sit flush on it ? mine when had one from ebay would never lay flat on home button.

Yes. On the one I have, it is very flat. Sorry you did not have a good experience with your purchase at best buy. Because I was buying it for someone who is very particular, we had to see it in person before buying it.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
The Dog and Bone case offers a good deal of protection and is waterproof without the Fre "Defender Series" bubble. It is however without a screen protector like the Nuud Series from Lifeproof.

dkbllb

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Bought a Tech21 Patriot for my 6+ and it's completely worthless. The screen protector makes the screen only about half as responsive (and that's being generous). It's going back to Best Buy.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Bought a Tech21 Patriot for my 6+ and it's completely worthless. The screen protector makes the screen only about half as responsive (and that's being generous). It's going back to Best Buy.

It must be a matter of quality control. Mine works fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711