Which browser do you use and why?

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Browser

I recommend you to try the opera mini browser. I use safari for daily basis but when I'm out of good connections the opera mini with right settings loads pages like I was on LTE😄. Not to mention that it looks very sleek.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I like Puffin, when it can handle web pages, for its Flash support. Otherwise, Safari is good, fast, and reliable.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I don't see why this should upset you so much. If you like safari you should use it. It's not a big deal. I only use my browser to browse the web so that's what I like it to be fast at.

I'm not upset at all, I'm trying to figure out the logic behind your complaint that Safari is too slow to use...since it truly is not...at all.

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I use both safari and chrome.. chrome works better for me when streaming video.. and safari has all my bookmarks saved so I use that for typical browsing needs..

Sent from my HTC One M8 via the UnCarrier

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
After using them all for awhile, I can't find any browser which would do anything better than stock. Stock on just works. Except mentioned low bandwidth where the opera mini is superior.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I'm not upset at all, I'm trying to figure out the logic behind your complaint that Safari is too slow to use...since it truly is not...at all.

It is on my iPad mini. I guess you'll just have to learn to live with that.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh