Have had my 6 since October and my only complaints about it are its still slightly too big for me and one handed use. That and I'm not sure I'm a fan of the thin design. It feels fragile and I'm always afraid it'll slip out of my hand. Just some thoughts.

How about you?
    02-03-2015 11:01 PM
    You know you can quickly double tap the home button to move the screen down, right? Helps for one handed use.

Get a Spigen Tough Armor case for your phone. It will feel like a tank but still nice and slim. Feels great in the hand, best case I have for my phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    olliegrl and 3neekimmy like this.
    02-03-2015 11:18 PM
    No complaints here. I like the size of the iPhone 6; especially with my Griffin Survivor case.
    02-03-2015 11:41 PM
    I still slightly miss the size of the 5
    02-04-2015 12:35 AM
    Same. Thought about going back but don't wanna pay for a phone when I already have one.
    02-04-2015 01:37 AM
    Have had my 6 since October and my only complaints about it are its still slightly too big for me and one handed use. That and I'm not sure I'm a fan of the thin design. It feels fragile and I'm always afraid it'll slip out of my hand. Just some thoughts.

How about you?
    I have almost the exact same feelings. I had a 5 16gb, ran out of memory, so had no choice but to get a new phone. I didn't want a 6 because of the size and design, but did so for the memory. The 6's design is just missing something. It's not an ugly phone, but doesn't make you say WOW like the previous versions. The 6 looks is just regular looking. Add to that the bigger size making it harder for 1-handed use and the unnerving feeling that I'm going to drop the phone, I recently traded my 6 and got back into a 5s. Looking back, when I sold my 5, I should have moved into a 5s and not a 6.
    02-04-2015 10:56 AM
    Loving the iPhone 6. Great size and yes, it's thin, so when I use my usual Otterbox Symmetry cases the phone remains thin.

I'll be going to the Plus in September.
    02-04-2015 11:09 AM
    I have had mine since October as well and still loving everything about it.

I am undecided between updating to the S model or staying with it until next year's model.

02-04-2015 11:27 AM
    I love mine. I have a BookBook case on it. I have 128 GBs of goodness. And I love the performance and battery life of it. I'm not going to upgrade until the 7 is released.
    02-04-2015 12:02 PM
    I have almost the exact same feelings. I had a 5 16gb, ran out of memory, so had no choice but to get a new phone. I didn't want a 6 because of the size and design, but did so for the memory. The 6's design is just missing something. It's not an ugly phone, but doesn't make you say WOW like the previous versions. The 6 looks is just regular looking. Add to that the bigger size making it harder for 1-handed use and the unnerving feeling that I'm going to drop the phone, I recently traded my 6 and got back into a 5s. Looking back, when I sold my 5, I should have moved into a 5s and not a 6.
    This is how I felt when the iPhone 5 came out in terms of the design. At first I thought it didn't look as prestige as the iPhone 4. After I upgraded to the 5 however, I really ended up liking the design. Now that I have a 6 Plus I cant imagine going back. I gave my 5 to my daughter and though the design is still eye catching, I just cant get over the screen size and always end up asking myself "How did I ever see comfortably on that iPhone??" I will admit that one handed use isn't as convenient as it once was, but even on the 5, I found myself two handing it for the most part.
    02-04-2015 12:45 PM
    I love mine. I have a BookBook case on it. I have 128 GBs of goodness. And I love the performance and battery life of it. I'm not going to upgrade until the 7 is released.
    Tangent a little, but you're like your iPhone better than your note? I keep going back and forth but can't keep both.
    02-04-2015 12:49 PM
    Tangent a little, but you're like your iPhone better than your note? I keep going back and forth but can't keep both.
    I know my explanation isn't going to make much sense but I'm going to try to explain I don't think that the iPhone 6 Plus is a better device. Considering hardware, I think that the Note 4 is better. Software I would say that Touch Wiz is a lot more feature packed and iOS performs a lot better. But overall experience of the two and considering the ecosystems and compatibility with other devices, having the iPhone 6 Plus is overall better. Lol. That probably doesn't make sense. But It's my assessment.
    codeda likes this.
    02-04-2015 01:59 PM
    I know my explanation isn't going to make much sense but I'm going to try to explain I don't think that the iPhone 6 Plus is a better device. Considering hardware, I think that the Note 4 is better. Software I would say that Touch Wiz is a lot more feature packed and iOS performs a lot better. But overall experience of the two and considering the ecosystems and compatibility with other devices, having the iPhone 6 Plus is overall better. Lol. That probably doesn't make sense. But It's my assessment.
    No actually that makes pretty good sense! Thanks
    02-04-2015 02:05 PM
    Love my 6 but wish I had kept my 5. I have small hands and much preferred the smaller phone. Sure hope Apple offers a smaller option in the future.
    02-04-2015 02:15 PM

How about you?
    The phone is definitely slippier when it's naked. I've had some close calls and I've outright dropped my 6 Plus a few times already.

Even when I go days using a 6 Plus and go to the 6, it still isn't as easy to use one-handed as the 5/5S. I agree with that. I used my 5S yesterday and it's amazing how your mind just gets used to the smaller screen size as the day goes by. It's psychological.
    02-04-2015 02:24 PM
    I actually haven't felt safe until I put the phone in an Otterbox. That fairly wide lip around the screen which prevents damage to it really sets my mind at ease in case of a drop.
    02-04-2015 03:23 PM
    14 months (today) with my Gold 5s and I still LUV it, but the screen size of the 6 keeps calling my name. Louder and louder as the days go by.....SMILE
    02-04-2015 03:30 PM
    I've tried several cases for the 6. The one that is a pleasant surprise is the Zolo case from Anker. It provides the same protection as the Symmetry series from Otter Box but not as slippery in the hand and hardly adds bulk for a fraction of the price. Concerning the iPhone 6, this has to be one of the best devices I've owned in terms of performance and functionality.
    02-04-2015 04:15 PM
    Loving my 6 as much as launch day when I pulled it out of the box.
    Reparkable likes this.
    02-04-2015 11:43 PM
    Best one handed device for me out there...
    02-05-2015 02:06 AM
    It's just OK. I think.
    02-05-2015 04:53 AM
    I like the size of the 6. It fits me just right.
    02-05-2015 09:41 AM
    I enjoy the size. The reason I could never fully invest in the iPhone 5s is because it was too small for me. So the 6 is a welcome size option. It's definitely slippery and I feel nervous with it outside of a case. But the leather case Apple offers eased my nerves.
    02-07-2015 06:18 PM
    at first I did not like the bigger size.. its still not ideal but I like the bigger screen for pure function. The phone is blazing fast and love the 128gb but sometimes I do miss the smaller size
    02-07-2015 10:21 PM
    I love the 6. I came from a Galaxy S3, which is wider, but not as tall. So for the most part, it's in the same size category.

I briefly owned a Note 4 and a 6 Plus, and as much as I like the idea of the bigger phones, I can't deny what a perfect size the 6 is.

I just put a Candyshell Grip on my 6, and with it on, it's an incredibly solid feeling phone. I can't imagine using anything bigger as an everyday phone.

02-09-2015 04:17 PM
29 12