No case on iPhone 6?

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
How many of you rock no case on the iPhone 6?

Sometimes all it takes is the first scratch to take a case off forever... Personally, I think scratches and scuffs add character to a phone

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I can't get a phone or tablet and not have a case and screen protector (preferably tempered glass) for it immediately. I try to take good care of my things and sometimes poo still happens. The 6 Plus I have seems fragile, definitely needs it's Tech 21 Impact Mesh case and Zagg tempered glass.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I always use a case on my phone. I consider it my first line of defense against accidental damage.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I almost always buy the case before I get the device... lol so it can have a nice protective home when it gets here.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I must admit I worry a little about Bendgate but I hope having the phone cased, glassed, and being careful will keep it straight and like new.

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have no case on my iPhone probably 99% of the time. I only have one case, the LifeProof Frē, and I only use it when I go dirt buke riding. Other than that, my phone is caseless.

pamE101

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Get a case! What if you drop it? There are some beautiful cases on
The market. Beauty plus protection. Do it! ��

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a case (Apple Leather case in Black) and a screen protector. I have always taken very good care of my devices, and I don't think that will ever change. :)

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Just bought a new 6 plus. Had one before, I'm going naked as of now & it's making me nervous. I can't find a case I like.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Even if you don't rock a case consider a wrap or skin, as well as a screen protector. The metallic coating on the gold iPhone Can be damaged and it shows up well when it is.

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could be brave enough to not use a case. I love the feel of the 6 without one! But work and kids and a dog make that kind of unrealistic. The other day I was walking my dog and talking on the phone and somehow my phone ended up falling in the snow...thank goodness for my Lifeproof case! I have another Sonix case as well I picked up when I first got my phone while waiting for the Lifeproof case to show up, but I don't use it anymore. I gotta say I think this is the first time I've had 0 problems with a Lifeproof case!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73