The title saids it all. I have had my iPhone 6 since the launch day and I do love this phone and all the different features it has compare to my iPhone 5 and every here and there I am learning something new about the phone. What I hate is hearing about this cool apple pay feature and how it's easy to make payments and it's convenient blah blah blah but how am I suppose to know that if I can't even use this feature in Canada. Like yeah the phone comes out and have this great feature that I can't even use. Why? Why is it taking so long for this Apple pay to come to Canada?!
    01-30-2015 08:38 AM
    The title saids it all. I have had my iPhone 6 since the launch day and I do love this phone and all the different features it has compare to my iPhone 5 and every here and there I am learning something new about the phone. What I hate is hearing about this cool apple pay feature and how it's easy to make payments and it's convenient blah blah blah but how am I suppose to know that if I can't even use this feature in Canada. Like yeah the phone comes out and have this great feature that I can't even use. Why? Why is it taking so long for this Apple pay to come to Canada?!
    Can’t say for sure, but I’d guess there’s federal Canadian regulatory issues, signing up Canadian financial institutions, etc.

I’m in America and my bank (credit union) still doesn't support Pay, so I feel your pain.
    01-30-2015 08:41 AM
    Cant say for sure, but Id guess theres federal Canadian regulatory issues, signing up Canadian financial institutions, etc.

Im in America and my bank (credit union) still doesn't support Pay, so I feel your pain.
    Yep. I got a new CC just because my existing one from my credit union didn't support  Pay.
    01-30-2015 09:39 AM
    Rumour has it maybe a March launch. Saw an article on it the other week.
    01-30-2015 02:24 PM