Has anyone seen any good sales regarding non-16 GB iPhones?

drewsammie

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, couldn't find a better place for this question...

Anyone ever found Iphone sales for Non-16 GB phones.
Like the Walmarts and Targets will have the 16 GBs for sale for 0$-$99 on a 2 year contract.
But 1 - That doesn't translate to the 64gb models. 2- there never looks to be deals on the installment plans.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Iphone Sales

You're not likely to find deals on the 64 or 128 gb model phones. They offer deals on the 16 gb models because they can sell those at a discount price and still make a good profit. Also, the 16 gb is the most popular model in terms of sales.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The price of the larger capacity iPhones 6 and 6 Plus, if that's what you're wanting, *may* drop after Apple's keynote in which they introduce the next generation iPhone model(s).

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

You're talking about discounts on subsidized contract pricing...this would be related to the carrier in which you are trying to contract with. You typically see those major discounts on contracted pricing for previous generation devices because they don't really sell as well as new devices (obviously), so there has to be incentive of some sort to move left over units.

Even Sprint, who typically runs the cheapest incentives (because of their lack luster service in my opinion) is running standard subsidized pricing on the new iPhone because, quite simply, it's selling by the truck load without incentive. Supply and demand.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think we may see some carriers having more sales on the 16 GB models. The holidays always have good sales on iPhones, but since we are past those, the amount of sales will probably drop.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods