T-Mobile IPhone 6 issue thinking about upgrading

La Trotter

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Actually I am seeing or should I say reading other people post about IPhone 6 having issue with drop calls. However going to a different still might not fix the issue. As to say it's a carrier issue or network any other carrier might not have good network in this area so me going somewhere might result in me still having the same issue. There many problems with the IOS 8 and this might be a phone issue if I'm not the only whose having the same issue with drop calls. I didn't have no issue with drop calls in my android device nor my iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s so just maybe it might be a phone issue.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Actually I am seeing or should I say reading other people post about IPhone 6 having issue with drop calls. However going to a different still might not fix the issue. As to say it's a carrier issue or network any other carrier might not have good network in this area so me going somewhere might result in me still having the same issue. There many problems with the IOS 8 and this might be a phone issue if I'm not the only whose having the same issue with drop calls. I didn't have no issue with drop calls in my android device nor my iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s so just maybe it might be a phone issue.

It's not a phone issue. The iPhone doesn't have a reception problem...nor is there anything related to iOS 8 that would even be relevant to your situation. You have a network issue...and not only that, but you don't even remember what you posted only a few hours ago...where you said you were having problems with the other devices so you upgraded...and now you're saying you didn't have issues with them? Which is it?

Bottom line, no amount of trading your phone in is going to fix a problem with the carriers network...your options are simple...switch carriers, move or go back to one of those devices you supposedly did or did not have reception problems with (since your own story has bounced all over the place).

Truth be told, in my experience and my wife's experience, we're getting BETTER reception with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. In areas where there were reception "holes" around Atlanta and previous models would lose reception or have reception degradation, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been flawless.

Will everyone have the same experience? Certainly not...but if there was a true reception PROBLEM with the hardware itself, you'd see MASSIVE reports of the issue, and Apple would have addressed it. Instead, you are reading people who are having spotty reception issues with their specific carrier network, and like you, want to blame the device instead of considering a change that might actually work.

I mean you can keep thinking it's the phone and trade it in 100 more times...it's not wasting anyone's time but your own. We're simply trying to guide you with some logic, but hey...logic isn't for everyone I suppose.

La Trotter

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not blaming the devices I have spoken to several different people whose on TMobile network that's not in my area and is having the same issue with the IPhone 6 so yes it just might be the phone If other people is having the same issue. Your just having any issues wonderful. However u don't say I need logic and I don't want hear that's not the case. Apple needs address a whole lot of issues with the IOS 8 period.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If there were a large number of users having the same issues you are, there'd be a whole lot more people than you in these forums talking about it... And yes, if you talked to other T-Mobile users in your locale who are having the same issue...you're going to think it might be the phone...have you asked other iPhone users in your location who have other providers if they're havig the same problem? My guess is they're not... It's the network... There are ample solutions posted above that are valid...try one.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry but your not in Dallas TX so oh course your not having issues but other people are.

This is such an irrelevant point...there are weak and strong carriers in every major metropolitan area. Atlanta has a particularly weak Sprint network (something I experienced with a work phone for many years)...if I had a device with Sprint and people were telling me that Sprint had poor service in Atlanta...would it really make sense for me to swap out iPhone's over and over again to try and "fix" it?

I'm not blaming the devices I have spoken to several different people whose on TMobile network that's not in my area and is having the same issue with the IPhone 6 so yes it just might be the phone If other people is having the same issue. Your just having any issues wonderful. However u don't say I need logic and I don't want hear that's not the case. Apple needs address a whole lot of issues with the IOS 8 period.

Why does Apple need to address something that isn't a problem caused by Apple or their device? You're demanding that Apple address a carrier problem...makes no sense at all. You say you spoke to "several different people" who use Tmobile who are not in your area but experience the same thing? Did you stop to think about what you just said? This just furthers the idea that Tmobile's network is the problem, since networks cover vast areas, and not just local to your specific house obviously.

Sprint covers pretty much everywhere, but their service is terrible (compared to others) all around Atlanta, out into the suburbs and applying logic to it, out into the rural areas. If I was having problems with service IN Atlanta, and I called someone in another area where service was STILL poor, then of course the person is going to report the same issues as me. Networks are huge...that is their goal, to try and cover as much as possible, so if a service has an issue, it's going to effect people in lots of locations.

Honestly, just from your tone and your information, it seems you're trying to apply this to the device, and like I said before, if that is your way of understanding and handling the situation, you're only wasting your own time. It would behoove you to consider the logic in this situation though. Most people don't have problems with reception and connection with their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus...Apple isn't going to address a network issue...so your continued assumption that this is a hardware issue is a futile one, regardless of how many times you have them replace your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit