Do you like thin cases?

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you guys like thin cases or cases that protect your phone from all kinds of drops and scratches?

Right now I am using a tech 21 classic check case because I want my phone to be in flawless condition when selling, but I also want to be able to enjoy the use of my phone and not have it wrapped in a dinky ugly case.

What do you guys think? I am thinking of getting the Spigen Thin Fit...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I prefer not to use a case at all, and I doubt I ever will. Having said that, when I'm at work, I use a Tech21 Impactology case (Black) which is a very thin, but sturdy case. I actually like the case, but I don't like having it on my phone, but I am getting used to it....(laughing)

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I use an Otterbox Symmetry. I've used Spigen Ultra Hybrid and some uber girly purple and pink cases BUT.....I need to protect My Beloved. So.....Otterbox Symmetry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I do but I keep coming back to the Speck Candy Shell Grip. I really like the feel of the case and it has great grip but not to much as I keep it in my front pocket.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I just got my iPhone 6 yesterday and bought the leather case for it today. It is thin and feels great in the hand.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I had the Spigen Tough Armor but I found it too bulky and it made the side buttons really hard to use. I switched to an Apple silicone case and I love it.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
That's all I use. I don't like the thickness and bulky nature of the Otterbox and Lifeproof cases. I have never once used a big case on my phone and don't plan to in the future. :)

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have thin cases and thick ones that protect it but you know what's funny? I've had a case from day one and I've still managed to scratch my phone! Yes I've dropped it but cmon cases isn't it your job to protect my phone? :p

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I like thin cases (like my Apple silicone case) but I need more protection for my phone. :) My main case for everyday use is the Griffin Survivor. It provides the protection I need and is very easy to install and remove.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Do you guys like thin cases or cases that protect your phone from all kinds of drops and scratches?

Right now I am using a tech 21 classic check case because I want my phone to be in flawless condition when selling, but I also want to be able to enjoy the use of my phone and not have it wrapped in a dinky ugly case.

What do you guys think? I am thinking of getting the Spigen Thin Fit...

I own more iPhone 6 cases than I am willing to admit right now, at least most of them were pretty cheap. All in my quest to find "the One" thin case. I just got the Spigen Thin Fit (the black grippy feel one) last week and I think my quest is finally over. I like it even more than the Apple leather case.

I also have the Spigen Air Fit case which is even thinner than the Thin Fit. But it bothers me that the camera still sticks out. Has to be the thinnest of all cases.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the LUVITT clearview, been using the Apple leather case.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR