Does Zagg glass or HDX glass really better than a standard screen protector?

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I decided to get the Zagg HDX glass. is it true concerning the Lifetime Guarantee "If your HDX ever gets worn or damaged, ZAGG will replace it for as long as you own your device. Proudly made in the United States to protect the world" How much of a pain is it to get replaced?

A.B.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
These are also very easy to install. Same set up as the glass ones.

I love the HDX. I have them on my two phones and my two children's and also my wife's.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Got my order number from Zagg on the HDX glass screen protector I ordered. I got the one that is case friendly for my CandyShell Grip Case. Hope it really protects my screen and does not have that much of a gap between the case and screen protector.

I was thinking how could you go wrong with a life time warranty.

A.B.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for everyone who helped me decided on ordering Zagg Glass (HDX) screen protector. Lets keep in-touch just in case I hate it so I can cuss you out.

:rotfl:

A.B.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So twice in a two week period I had to have zagg replace my HDX. I decided to get a warrantee replacement a few weeks ago since the edges by the home button were coming up a little. Wish I left alone. Both of them have/had specs of dirt on the inside. So no matter how many times i clean my screen before it goes down the little piece of dirt remains creating a bubble. It's driving me crazy.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had my HDX since December 1st and it still looks new and has never come up at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Want to come over and put my new one on when I get it lol

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Lol. Absolutely. I've gotten pretty good with these things. 3 phones 3 iPads and a couple iPods. I have it down to a science.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Absolutely. I've gotten pretty good with these things. 3 phones 3 iPads and a couple iPods. I have it down to a science.

I don't know why stuff keeps getting underneath. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why stuff keeps getting underneath. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

Are you doing it? I go in the bathroom turn the shower on real hot and roll everything with a lint roller prior to installing. I never have any issues. I have people in work asking me to install theirs.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Are you doing it? I go in the bathroom turn the shower on real hot and roll everything with a lint roller prior to installing. I never have any issues. I have people in work asking me to install theirs.

What does the steam do?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods