Which iPhone 6 model should I get?

gettechy

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I am hoping to get the iphone 6 in Canada, where I currently live. My current provider supports A1549 (GSM), A1549 (CDMA) and A1586.

As I may be moving out of the country to Hong Kong or UK later this year, I am wondering which iphone 6 model I should get in the event that I do move out of Canada.

fyi despite my username, I don't possess much tech lingo. So please bare with me.

Much appreciated for your help.:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: which iphone 6 model to get?

Get the new sim-free, unlocked model direct from Apple... It will be useable anywhere... And has the radio bands for Chinese providers the other two models don't have.

gettechy

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for responding. But I still don't know which model of the iphone 6 I should be getting: A1549 (GSM), A1549 (CDMA) or A1586?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for responding. But I still don't know which model of the iphone 6 I should be getting: A1549 (GSM), A1549 (CDMA) or A1586?

Type the name of the carrier you plan on using followed by "GSM" or "CDMA". It should tell you which type of network your carrier uses, and then choose from there.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Get the new sim-free, unlocked model direct from Apple... It will be useable anywhere... And has the radio bands for Chinese providers the other two models don't have.

This is what I want for next year, but I don't know if I can stand waiting almost four months after the phone is released. Wait. I KNOW I can't stand waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad