i have the iPhone 6 went to the pus thought it was too big for pockets and gym but i am really missing the screen on the plus and think that maybe i should go back and get over the pocket factor because the plus has so many features and always saves me money on buying a new iPad.. what are your opinions?

THANK YOU
    01-08-2015 07:00 AM
    i have the iPhone 6 went to the pus thought it was too big for pockets and gym but i am really missing the screen on the plus and think that maybe i should go back and get over the pocket factor because the plus has so many features and always saves me money on buying a new iPad.. what are your opinions?

THANK YOU
    In all seriousness & with all due respect, I think you got issues beyond pockets 😇
    Premium1 and Speedygi like this.
    01-08-2015 08:03 AM
    Just get what makes YOU happy
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    01-08-2015 08:18 AM
    Out of curiosity...

How long did you have the original 6?

How long did you have the Plus?

How long did you have the second 6?

Just wondering how long it took each time for you to break down and switch. That will matter when it comes to determining which you should settle for. And I do mean settle. It seems either is a compromise in one way or another. You're not alone in this. I went through some of it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-08-2015 08:32 AM
    Have both like me. (Ok I'm an addict - but I do need both for work)

01-08-2015 08:40 AM
    Would definitely get the 6+. You get used to the size. Plus the specs are better.
    01-08-2015 09:32 AM
    That wasn't nice. Just trying to gain options if anyone else experienced this
    01-08-2015 05:06 PM
    That wasn't nice. Just trying to gain options if anyone else experienced this
    When all is said and done, you, and you alone, have to decide which one you want most. Having said that, man up and make a decision, and then live with the decision you made.
    01-08-2015 05:23 PM
    If portability was an issue for you at all with the 6+, that will most likely not go away. The phone will never get any smaller. You can only "get used to" a set of dimensions if your usage and lifestyle allow it.

Mine did not. The more I use my 6, the more I know it's the greatest choice for me.

What I feel is, considering you've already gone back and forth a few times, that both sizes bring their own set of compromises. Figure out which are the deal breaker compromises and go from there.

01-08-2015 06:09 PM
    It only took me a few weeks to adjust to the large form factor on clothes. The only challenge was how I handke the gym /exercise. I just found that going Bluetooth headphones and stuffing it deep in my pockets helped. I did also dug up an old iPod mini for road runs
    01-08-2015 07:40 PM
    Or you can add another line and have a 6 and a 6 plus. Lol.
    01-08-2015 08:10 PM
    If the pocket factor made you give up the plus you may want to keep the 6. I have a holster that I use on occasion but 99% percent of the time it's in my front pocket of my jeans.

01-08-2015 08:11 PM
    I have the 6+ and do workout four days a week and have it in my pocket. It does not bother me at all!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    01-08-2015 08:46 PM
    It's up to you. Weigh the pros and cons. And make your decision.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    01-09-2015 12:14 AM
    If you value pocketability and one handed use, and are not all about the specs, go with the 6. If you can't tell the difference in screen resolution and the battery of the 6 can make it through a day, keep the 6.

If you value a larger screen, better battery life, and a slightly improved camera, go with the 6+. If you want the best specs and a higher resolution, go with the 6+.

These reasons are the ones I most commonly see when people explain which they like better, but at the end of the day, get what fits your wants and needs best 😀
    Ticojpunk and DarlaMack like this.
    01-09-2015 12:16 AM
    I think you should buy a gun ... iPhones are overrated ...
    Fummie likes this.
    01-09-2015 02:50 AM
    If portability was an issue for you at all with the 6+, that will most likely not go away. The phone will never get any smaller. You can only "get used to" a set of dimensions if your usage and lifestyle allow it.

Mine did not. The more I use my 6, the more I know it's the greatest choice for me.

What I feel is, considering you've already gone back and forth a few times, that both sizes bring their own set of compromises. Figure out which are the deal breaker compromises and go from there.

I totally agree with you on this.

I had a Galaxy Note 3 for six months which is very similar in dimensions to the 6+ and that was enough for me to realise that is was far too big for my liking. I bought the regular 6 and I would not trade it for a 6+ unless you offered me some cash on top for the added inconvenience of carrying around the larger device. Purely my opinion of course.
    01-09-2015 08:05 AM
    Sounds like the customer from hell. Going in a forth time only to come back a fifth. It's ridiculous in all honesty.
    01-09-2015 08:54 AM
    Found a solution to your pocket problem

ATTACH=CONFIG]75212[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails 6 to plus to 6 now i want the the plus back? can i get over the pocket problem?-o-cargo-pants-facebook.jpg  
    Speedygi likes this.
    01-09-2015 06:16 PM
    But seriously. It is going to be different for everyone. It is something you have to decide. Not to be rude, you just sound like an indecisive person, and seems like you will continue going back and forth because both have their pros and cons, and you just can't decide what YOU want.
    01-09-2015 06:18 PM
    Decided to stay with 6 n venture to an iPad for larger reading
    DarlaMack likes this.
    01-10-2015 12:06 AM
    Decided to stay with 6 n venture to an iPad for larger reading
    That's what I do as well, works for me. 😄
    01-10-2015 12:17 AM
    That's what I do as well, works for me.
    Yeah. Same here. I have an iPad Air and an iPad 4 in the house, so I have very little right to whine that I need a bigger phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    01-10-2015 09:34 AM
    Would definitely get the 6+. You get used to the size. Plus the specs are better.
    I would hardly say better specs. There a a few added features but that's it.
    01-10-2015 06:21 PM
    I would hardly say better specs. There a a few added features but that's it.
    I agree. Marginally better, not enough to be a 100% deciding factor.
    01-10-2015 07:14 PM
34 12