Months after purchase - do you regret it? Do you have Plus envy ?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Me too. For the next round I'll consider the Plus. This time around, for me, the 6 was the smart money.

Hopefully the 6+S will have 2GB of RAM and some more phablet type utilization of the screen real estate. I can pray that they shave a little off the top and bottom bezels, but I don't see that one happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my strategy as well. Next year is looking like the year of the Plus for me, but I'm still on the fence about it. :)

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm very happy with the 6. The size of the plus is what I have been trying to get away from although the specs are killer. I don't think you can go wrong with either device.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm very happy with the 6. The size of the plus is what I have been trying to get away from although the specs are killer. I don't think you can go wrong with either device.

I had a conversation with a friend recently. At the time, I was using a Galaxy S3, and he am S5. I was deciding what phone would be my next. I told him one thing that about Android that I was unhappy about was the size war. The well-spec'd phones just kept getting bigger and bigger, and any "normal" sized handset was being stuffed with old hardware and features. I also mentioned the only company really making a top notch normal handset at this point in time was Apple with the iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I had it within 7 days. On the 8th day, I walked into an AT&T shop and 'upgraded' to the 6 Plus. They only had silver and a 64GB. I took it, no questions asked...

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Sold my 2 month old Plus yesterday and got a 6 with a Lifeproof case, just found it too big and heavy for the pocket and in and out of a car. Had a Apple leather case and a Surfacepad but you just had to baby it. They are a good office phone or when at home.
No regrets.

loveleelatina78

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I started with the 6 but was coming from a galaxy 5 so the battery and screen size was a downgrade for me...decided to stick it out the 2 weeks and finally decided that the plus would be better. I loved it...the screen size and battery life were excellent, I really didnt notice much in the camera difference with the 6 and plus though. It obviously was bigger than the 6 but not too much bigger than the galaxy or so I thought. after 2 months with the plus it started to get to the point where it was a hassle. It wasnt as big as it first seemed BUT answering a call with that big phone sucked...for me. I refused to use it for calls...getting it in and out my pocket sucked. The plus deff was a 2 hand operation for everything. It just felt big and wide in my hands. I just purchased a 6 today and I have to say its like a breath of fresh air. Everything is just so much easier. sure I lose out on the battery life but as long as I pay my electric bill every month I can charge it at night

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73