So I have been using my lovely new iPhone 6 for two days now and I just wanted to share my love and appreciation for it with fellow ifolks. It has been a pleasant surprise for me since I was completely against buying an iPhone 6 due to its larger size and rounded form factor. I still think the sharp design of my 5S is one of the most beautiful phone designs. But after having the i6 in my hands for a while now I am beginning to appreciate more and more the usefulness of the new rounded design. Its like a gorgeous pebble and I absolutely love the feel of it!

I was very apprehensive regarding one-handed usability of the i6 but I must say its fairly manageable with one hand (and I have rather small hands). I particularly like the "reachability" trick. The battery life is amazing as well. At the end of the day, I am one happy lad.

I hope you are enjoying your iPhone 6 as much, if not more. Cheers!
    12-31-2014 03:45 AM
    Congrats on your new 6, picked up mine the day after launch and i am still hooked.
    Enjoy.
    shief24 and iwicked like this.
    12-31-2014 03:51 AM
    Glad to hear the 6 is growing on you. I too thought the 5s was a better design, but after having the 6 for a few months I feel the 5s feels clunky to me, funny how things grow on you.
    12-31-2014 07:09 AM
    Congrats on the new iPhone! I got mine on launch day, and it still hasn't lost its original appeal. I love my 6 as well! 😄
    iwicked likes this.
    12-31-2014 01:36 PM
    Glad to hear the 6 is growing on you. I too thought the 5s was a better design, but after having the 6 for a few months I feel the 5s feels clunky to me, funny how things grow on you.
    Completely agree with you mate.
    12-31-2014 01:36 PM
    ConGrats on your new iPhone6....ENJOY
    iwicked likes this.
    12-31-2014 03:28 PM
    Congrats! I've been using mine for almost 2 months, and it is indeed an amazing iPhone. The best one so far.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    iwicked likes this.
    01-01-2015 01:04 AM
    Congrats on your new iPhone 6. Enjoy it!
    iwicked likes this.
    01-01-2015 01:22 AM
    Congrats.
    iwicked likes this.
    01-01-2015 01:24 AM
    Congratulations on getting your new iPhone, and thank you for sharing your thoughts about it with is. Take care ...
    iwicked likes this.
    01-01-2015 04:39 PM
    I also just got the iPhone 6. I had the 5. The 5 lasted for over two years but it finally gave up the ghost. I am very happy with the new phone too! Love the camera! And the feel of the device. So far so good. Congrats on your new purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iwicked likes this.
    01-01-2015 08:51 PM
    Awesome camera. Just a quick point and shoot from my big truck at 72mph

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-01-2015 08:56 PM
    I hope you are enjoying your iPhone 6 as much, if not more. Cheers!
    Got my iPhone almost 4 months ago; still enjoying it.
    iwicked likes this.
    01-01-2015 10:42 PM
    Got my iPhone almost 4 months ago; still enjoying it.
    Me too! I got mine on launch day and it still has its original appeal as right when I got it
    01-01-2015 11:07 PM
    Just got my iPhone6 as an upgrade from my a BlackBerry Z10 and I'm really enjoying the experience. I've used BB since 2008 and wanted to try something different.
    This phone is great, I'm just getting used to it. The the fact that everything works, the choice of apps and the speed is fantastic.
    iwicked likes this.
    01-02-2015 04:33 AM
    Just got my iPhone6 as an upgrade from my a BlackBerry Z10 and I'm really enjoying the experience. I've used BB since 2008 and wanted to try something different.
    This phone is great, I'm just getting used to it. The the fact that everything works, the choice of apps and the speed is fantastic.
    Welcome to iMore and congrats on the 6, enjoy.
    01-02-2015 04:35 AM
    Congrats on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    01-03-2015 04:39 AM
    Welcome to imore and congrats on the new phone. Enjoy it for many years to come!
    01-03-2015 07:04 AM
    Awesome camera. Just a quick point and shoot from my big truck at 72mphhttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...dd1015d9ed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing the photo. On paper it does not sound like much of an improvement from the 5s camera but I found the 6 has a much improved camera.
    01-03-2015 07:06 AM
    The wife and I picked up our 6's last night and I must concur! What an amazing piece of hardware. Thin and fast! Really don't want to put s case on it but it's inevitable.

01-03-2015 07:19 AM
    The wife and I picked up our 6's last night and I must concur! What an amazing piece of hardware. Thin and fast! Really don't want to put s case on it but it's inevitable.

That's a problem which has been irritating as well. I love holding the naked phone but it also feels slippery and I do NOT want to drop it. But I also don't want to cover it up! I have ordered Apple's leather case. Still feel sad about having to cover this beautiful piece of machinery.
    Les74 likes this.
    01-03-2015 07:40 AM
    That's a problem which has been irritating as well. I love holding the naked phone but it also feels slippery and I do NOT want to drop it. But I also don't want to cover it up! I have ordered Apple's leather case. Still feel sad about having to cover this beautiful piece of machinery.
    I was very close to buying the leather case last night, but they are not cheap. Going to look into a Spigen case because they look pretty slick.

01-03-2015 08:12 AM
    The leather case is amazing! It makes the phone look even better and adds some grip to it. You'll love it! 😀
    iwicked likes this.
    01-03-2015 12:55 PM
    The leather case is amazing! It makes the phone look even better and adds some grip to it. You'll love it!
    Good to know. I read that the sides stick up a bit around the front screen and it hampers finger movement for sliding backwards and forward. Is this an issue?
    01-04-2015 08:25 AM
    Good to know. I read that the sides stick up a bit around the front screen and it hampers finger movement for sliding backwards and forward. Is this an issue?
    No, I haven't had any issues with swiping back and forth across the screen with the case. It sticks up just enough to have a lip so the screen is protected if set screen down, but doesn't interfere with the screen.
    iwicked likes this.
    01-04-2015 12:58 PM
33 12