Best iphone ever

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
The wife and I picked up our 6's last night and I must concur! What an amazing piece of hardware. Thin and fast! Really don't want to put s case on it but it's inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a problem which has been irritating as well. I love holding the naked phone but it also feels slippery and I do NOT want to drop it. But I also don't want to cover it up! I have ordered Apple's leather case. Still feel sad about having to cover this beautiful piece of machinery.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That's a problem which has been irritating as well. I love holding the naked phone but it also feels slippery and I do NOT want to drop it. But I also don't want to cover it up! I have ordered Apple's leather case. Still feel sad about having to cover this beautiful piece of machinery.

I was very close to buying the leather case last night, but they are not cheap. Going to look into a Spigen case because they look pretty slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

The leather case is amazing! It makes the phone look even better and adds some grip to it. You'll love it! 😀

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
The leather case is amazing! It makes the phone look even better and adds some grip to it. You'll love it! ��

Good to know. I read that the sides stick up a bit around the front screen and it hampers finger movement for sliding backwards and forward. Is this an issue?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Good to know. I read that the sides stick up a bit around the front screen and it hampers finger movement for sliding backwards and forward. Is this an issue?

No, I haven't had any issues with swiping back and forth across the screen with the case. It sticks up just enough to have a lip so the screen is protected if set screen down, but doesn't interfere with the screen.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
It's a cliche line but I have to agree. This is the best iPhone ever. The screen size is perfect, the battery life is acceptable, and the functionality has been bug free for me. And really, it hasn't been so much the phone itself, but the amazing number of apps I couldn't get on Android. Many given away for free by Starbucks and on the Apple store app. That alone makes it a more fun device to use.

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree. I love this phone! I've had the 4 and 5 previously, and this is the best one yet! I love using it and I love the battery! Kudos Apple!

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Apple leather case among a few others. Please be sure to read reviews on the Spigen case line. I have seen some reports stating a degree of scratching from certain models. I have a Tough Armor series from them which I've had no issues with. It provides good protection with minimal bulk. The case I believe that is having issues is the model that slides similar to that of a Seidio Surface series.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone and I must say it looks amazing! It complements the high value look of the phone perfectly and adds much needed grip. Really nice. And as I said, the more time i spend with my iPhone the more I like it. I am particularly chuffed about the battery life - unplugged it today morning before going to work and after over 2 hours of usage and 9.5 hrs of standby time it is still 81%. Brilliant!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone and I must say it looks amazing! It complements the high value look of the phone perfectly and adds much needed grip. Really nice. And as I said, the more time i spend with my iPhone the more I like it. I am particularly chuffed about the battery life - unplugged it today morning before going to work and after over 2 hours of usage and 9.5 hrs of standby time it is still 81%. Brilliant!

Glad you're enjoying it! I love mine too, it's awesome! 😄

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the new iPhone 6 and welcome to iMore!

I picked my 6 up on launch day and I've hooked ever since!! Perfection!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73