It's a cliche line but I have to agree. This is the best iPhone ever. The screen size is perfect, the battery life is acceptable, and the functionality has been bug free for me. And really, it hasn't been so much the phone itself, but the amazing number of apps I couldn't get on Android. Many given away for free by Starbucks and on the Apple store app. That alone makes it a more fun device to use.
    iwicked likes this.
    01-04-2015 07:46 PM
    I totally agree. I love this phone! I've had the 4 and 5 previously, and this is the best one yet! I love using it and I love the battery! Kudos Apple!
    iwicked likes this.
    01-05-2015 12:50 PM
    I ordered the Apple leather case among a few others. Please be sure to read reviews on the Spigen case line. I have seen some reports stating a degree of scratching from certain models. I have a Tough Armor series from them which I've had no issues with. It provides good protection with minimal bulk. The case I believe that is having issues is the model that slides similar to that of a Seidio Surface series.
    iwicked likes this.
    01-06-2015 06:19 AM
    I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone and I must say it looks amazing! It complements the high value look of the phone perfectly and adds much needed grip. Really nice. And as I said, the more time i spend with my iPhone the more I like it. I am particularly chuffed about the battery life - unplugged it today morning before going to work and after over 2 hours of usage and 9.5 hrs of standby time it is still 81%. Brilliant!
    Flow39 likes this.
    01-06-2015 06:41 AM
    I have the Apple leather case on my iPhone and I must say it looks amazing! It complements the high value look of the phone perfectly and adds much needed grip. Really nice. And as I said, the more time i spend with my iPhone the more I like it. I am particularly chuffed about the battery life - unplugged it today morning before going to work and after over 2 hours of usage and 9.5 hrs of standby time it is still 81%. Brilliant!
    Glad you're enjoying it! I love mine too, it's awesome! 😄
    iwicked likes this.
    01-06-2015 01:04 PM
    I know I love mine too.
    01-10-2015 12:53 PM
    Congrats on the new iPhone 6 and welcome to iMore!

I picked my 6 up on launch day and I've hooked ever since!! Perfection!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    iwicked likes this.
    01-10-2015 11:11 PM
    Sometimes I take it out of the leather cover and stroke it. I think I need professional help.
    01-11-2015 10:01 AM
33 12