Home button isn't waking the phone, and notifications not making noise?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I keep trying to wake my phone with the home button, but it doesn't do anything until the 5th or 6th click, and on top of that texts and emails don't vibrate or make a noise, and phone calls apparently only ring once and then go straight to voicemail. I've rebooted twice, but it still does it.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I keep trying to wake my phone with the home button, but it doesn't do anything until the 5th or 6th click, and on top of that texts and emails don't vibrate or make a noise, and phone calls apparently only ring once and then go straight to voicemail. I've rebooted twice, but it still does it.

Probably wasn't to take your phone in to be looked at for the home button. For that notifications I would toggle the do not disturb feature if that doesn't work maybe do a full restore

Sent from my Space-G 6 iPhone using Tapatalk

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Third reboot did the trick, but home button is acting up again. I've been planning to take it in for about a week because of the button. And I have do not disturb scheduled from 9pm to 6am, so I guess it must have just been a network error of some kind.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711