Should I Get an iPhone 6 32GB or an iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB?

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I can never recommend a 16gb device in this day and age. Either get the 64gb iPhone 6 or save up for a bit and get a 64gb Plus.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I know the OP already made his decision, but just to insert my two cents anyway.

IMHO, 16GB is never a good option, ever, no matter what other circumstances and other options are presented. If you care the tiniest bit about keeping music, pictures, and apps on your device (sorry, storing everything on the cloud only goes so far), you're going to have to get really creative and get stressed out to manage it with a 16GB limit. If one had to choose between a 16GB phone and a seasick crocodile, I would choose the seasick crocodile every time. It's that bad.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Yup. Best to pretend the 16GB doesn't exist. It's near worthless on a device with modern day media capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure an ambassador of imore with with over 7,400 posts can figure this one out all on their own ... :rolleyes:

Oh come on. As an ambassador, who better to go to for advice than us? Just because you've got a title and tons of posts, that doesn't mean you're suddenly availed of the option to ask questions. We're a community here.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh come on. As an ambassador, who better to go to for advice than us? Just because you've got a title and tons of posts, that doesn't mean you're suddenly availed of the option to ask questions. We're a community here.

Yep! I've been reading all the reviews and posts about the 2 new iPhones, but still can't decide which to get next month when I get my upgrade. You'd think I would know by now. LOL

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You only used 4 gb on your 5s. So why would you need more than the 16 gb model? Higher resale or trade value! That's it! Otherwise, 16 gb suits you fine.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Yep! I've been reading all the reviews and posts about the 2 new iPhones, but still can't decide which to get next month when I get my upgrade. You'd think I would know by now. LOL

I would go with the one that fits your needs best. A part of me thinks that I'd like a 6+ but then I remember I have a Note 3.

melmurphy

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

I,m in the same situation as you. Read all the different posts and articles. I,m gonna go for the 64 gb iphone6. This way I know I,ll not run out of storage. I know about cloud services and free storage but I made my choice.
Really wish there was a 32 gb option. That would be perfect. Oh well.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If it were me I would chose more space. The things you do today you might do differently tomorrow.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It's better to have the extra storage than to not have it and wish you did. I did this when I bought my iPad Mini 2. I though that 16 would be enough, then come to find out a couple months later that I can use all 16 in a short period of time. Needless to say I have bought 2 64 GB devices since and am glad I did. Not having to worry about storage is awesome :)