Should I Get an iPhone 6 32GB or an iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know that if I get the 6 I will have more memory. Will I be missing out on some features like the better camera, display, landscape mode for the home screen if I choose the 6?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Only you can know if those features are worth it. But as iEd mentioned, for the 16gb price on the Plus you get 64gb on the 6. There is no 32gb option.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The display size does for me with the 6 Plus. Haven't had a chance to do much camera work with it but it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The difference is minimal. The main difference is the bigger screen and storage. If you think you need 64 GB, go with the 6, but if you want a bigger screen and think you will be fine with 16 GB, go with the 6+

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I personally would go for the more memory (64gb), even though the screen real estate on the iPhone6+ sounds/looks great, thats what I use my iPad Air2 for.....but thats just me.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The physical size should be the determining factor for you, because they are very different. You're either going to be more at home with one or the other. I originally got a 6 Plus, tried it for about 4 days, and then took it back and got a 6, and I'm so happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I know that if I get the 6 I will have more memory. Will I be missing out on some features like the better camera, display, landscape mode for the home screen if I choose the 6?

I think the differentiator between getting the Plus or the 6 (other than the screen size) is the insane battery life of the Plus. The other features like the camera or landscape mode aren't enough to justify paying more, but the battery life IMO is.

It's the reason I love the Plus. I've had it for 3 months now, and not one day have I had to worry about the battery dying on me. Even when I'm driving & using navigation, I don't even have to bother plugging in the car charger. It really is that good.

If you don't mind the size, or you're willing to adjust to the bigger phone, I say go with the Plus. With that said, I really don't think 16gb is enough with a phone like the Plus. I opted for 128gb.

If you absolutely must have a new iPhone now, and you can't spare anymore money, you'll be good with a 64gb iPhone 6. But if you're willing to spend an extra $100, I think a 64gb Plus is a better value.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
For me, the storage would be the overriding factor in this case. I'd go for the 64GB 6 over a 16GB anything.

But there are some people who can get by with 16GB, and for them, the larger screen may be a better deal. I'm just not one of them.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It depends on what's most important to you. For me memory is more important than screen size so I would choose the iPhone 6 64GB.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Definitely go with the 32 gb model. They're extremely rare. Probably worth 10 times the sale price. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Only you can decide what is more important to you. I would not want to have to manage with 16gb ever again but I love my 6 plus. The battery life is great and I love the big screen. Personally I would wait and save money to get the 64gb 6 plus. If I have to choose between you choices though I would go with the 64gb 6 since the 32gb doesn't exist.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. I think I will go with the 64GB iPhone 6.

Good choice. As much as I like my 6 Plus there is no denying how nice the regular 6 is. My daughter loves hers. When I pick it up I love the way it feels in the hand. It's a great size for most everyone. Let us know what you think after you get it. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox