got the iphone 6 plus

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy. I love my 6 Plus. Absolutely would not trade it for any other phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm still grappling with the size of the Plus. I like it though. I think the main reason keeping me on it is the battery life. I can't imagine going back to a scenario where I'm forced to charge in the middle of a day, or toward the end of the day when I'm still out doing things. Or on vacation, when you get off charger early and head out for the day, and sometimes don't get back to the hotel till late at night. I feel like the Plus could definitely handle that scenario, whereas the 6 definitely could not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I just traded my 6 Plus in for a 6. I'm thrilled with the improved handling and carefree pocket-ability. But I sincerely miss all the stuff you'd expect to miss. One thing I didn't expect to miss is the Lightning fast portrait two thumb typing I was doing. The extra width really did the trick.

Either way it's definitely a compromise. For those that have no issue managing the size of the Plus, more power to you. It really is an awesome device.

slvrbul

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
I just got an iPhone 6+ ,coming from GS5. Not too hard to learn had a hard time at first coming from Android and rooting and hacking my last 4 phones, but I am finally getting the hang of this, with help from Google and Forums !!!

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. I love my 6 plus. Tried the 6 and I promptly switched to the Note 4. After issues with that I ended up with the 6 plus with has been fantastic. And as others have said it is hard to put down. Enjoy.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Congrats. I love my 6 plus. Tried the 6 and I promptly switched to the Note 4. After issues with that I ended up with the 6 plus with has been fantastic. And as others have said it is hard to put down. Enjoy.

Funny how similar but different our experiences are. I went from a Note 4, to a 6 Plus, to a 6. There is a lot about the 6 Plus that I miss though. Great phone.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

To follow up, what was it about the 6 that drove you to the Note (and not directly to the Plus)? And then, what was it about the Note that drove you to the 6 Plus?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Nothing in particular. I switched to the 6 from Android. I couldn't find a plus so I got the Note 4 instead. I also got the Droid Turbo and the Sony Xperia Z3v to try as well. Once I finally found a plus in stock I got it. I haven't been happier and as you can see I have had a lot of phones lol.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Nothing in particular. I switched to the 6 from Android. I couldn't find a plus so I got the Note 4 instead. I also got the Droid Turbo and the Sony Xperia Z3v to try as well. Once I finally found a plus in stock I got it. I haven't been happier and as you can see I have had a lot of phones lol.

Cool. I've got a feeling I might be returning the 6 and going back to the Plus. There's too much I miss about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro