i guess so...ya

..The intermediary is "apple is still in control" Even with the "Back to <name of app> that u came from" to take u right back to where u were. You just get used to it.... Actually, i don't think you have much of a choice.

As long as i get back to "somewhere" as not jump through hoops, i don't really mind which way it works.

Put it this way, i'm not gonna loose sleep this one.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-13-2016 06:57 AM
    I laugh every time I see my android buddy tap his back button 30 times quickly to back out of whatever folder or app tree he was in just to get to the main screen. Screw that. I'm happy with what we got now. Swipe to go back works fine, no need for a physical button.
    04-14-2016 01:08 AM
    I just hope apple makes the home button just like how u can tap on the home button on Meizu phone to go back. That will be cool.
    04-14-2016 01:36 PM
    Same for me. No need of a back button.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-26-2016 07:11 AM
    Tell me about it.i just got the iPad Pro 9.7.im writing this on it now.its the 2nd iPad I've had.the first was the air 2.its annoying.i feel like you.how many presses can that home button take before it stops working? Why wouldn't Apple put a back button? It doesn't make sense.i have plenty of android devices and let me tell you,they all have a back button.hello Apple,are you listening?
    06-21-2016 05:02 AM
    Tell me about it.i just got the iPad Pro 9.7.im writing this on it now.its the 2nd iPad I've had.the first was the air 2.its annoying.i feel like you.how many presses can that home button take before it stops working? Why wouldn't Apple put a back button? It doesn't make sense.i have plenty of android devices and let me tell you,they all have a back button.hello Apple,are you listening?
    iOS is designed so that it doesn't need a home button and I think it works quite well that way. I've had a slew of Apple devices over the past six years, including an iPad 2 that is still running, and have never broken a home button.
    06-21-2016 07:05 AM
    Never broken a home button... and like @Devi umm @Rob Phillips said, an iPad 2 still running fine with no issues with that button.
    Rob Phillips and libra89 like this.
    06-21-2016 07:46 AM
82 ... 234