Battery Cases for iPhone6

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I want to get a battery case for my iPhone 6. I have a few external batteries but want to just put it in a case and go. Since Mophie and Lenmar have not come up with anything yet, I have been looking on Amazon, and there are a few that are made by companies I am not familiar with. Anyone try one of these cases and have feedback about it?

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for something to tide me over until Mophie or Lenmar comes out with something. I have used cases from both companies and like them both. They just take so long to come out with their cases and I need something now...

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for something to tide me over until Mophie or Lenmar comes out with something. I have used cases from both companies and like them both. They just take so long to come out with their cases and I need something now...

What about your external batteries that you already owned? Might as well use them for the time being, and save that cash.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
As others have said I'd wait until Mophie or Lenmar products are available. If I needed something immediately I'd opt for an external case.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Mophie just released the Mophie Powerstation Plus, you should check it out. It is an external battery but it's pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone 6

sgfdlt1819

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I recommend the Zero Lemon battery case which can be purchased on Amazon. I have had one for a week now and it works great. The company also offers a 180 return no questions asked so buy this try it out and when the actual case you want comes out return it. I think you will find it works just as well or better than the cases your waiting on.

drew1964

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I got a case from a company called zero lemon from Amazon. It was a lightning deal. Seems okay. Waiting for case that has a replaceable battery though. I like the ibattz one coming soon

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I got a case from a company called zero lemon from Amazon. It was a lightning deal. Seems okay. Waiting for case that has a replaceable battery though. I like the ibattz one coming soon

Drew thanks for letting me know. Is the zero lemon case MFI certified? Also can you use the case when the phone is 100% charged or do you have to let the phone battery run down. One good thing about Lenmar and Mophie is that you can use the case first, then the phone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner