Mophie Powerstation Plus

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

I'm thinking of buying the new Mophie Powerstation Plus with the integrated lightning connecter. It is always nice to have a 'back up' juice. But then I have been waiting for Mophie to release a battery case for the 6, which most likely won't be out until Q1 2015. From my past experience, these juice packs requires a micro usb cable to charge the case. Which then made me think, if I spend $80 on the Powerstation Plus, in the long run I would have to take out my case in order to use the Powerstation.

What do you guys think? Should I wait? Or get the Powerstation Plus now?

Anyone out there already owns one?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It depends on your priority. If mobility was my priority I'd wait on the integrated case. If my priority was extended recharging I'd opt for the Mophie Powerstation Plus.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had many battery cases in the past, now I prefer the External ones because you can pretty much charge any phone or tablet. You don't need to remove your case and you will have numerous charges out of the Power Station Plus for phones and tablets. Yes the Mophies are a bit more expensive than the others out there but I'm not going to be cheap about a battery I'm connecting to a $1000 phone. Also there CS is awesome.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have had many battery cases in the past, now I prefer the External ones because you can pretty much charge any phone or tablet. You don't need to remove your case and you will have numerous charges out of the Power Station Plus for phones and tablets. Yes the Mophies are a bit more expensive than the others out there but I'm not going to be cheap about a battery I'm connecting to a $1000 phone. Also there CS is awesome.

I totally agree! Are you planning to order a Powersation Plus?

I have decided to get one while I wait for Mophie to release a battery case for the iPhone 6/6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711