Leather Cases

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Besides the Apple branded leather case, does anyone have suggestions on a nice high quality leather case? I'm looking for either a wallet, folio or sleeve case... all depends on how it looks. Amazon has some mediocre ones and I've seen some really nice ones on Etsy. Looking for any and all suggestions.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Besides the Apple branded leather case, does anyone have suggestions on a nice high quality leather case? I'm looking for either a wallet, folio or sleeve case... all depends on how it looks. Amazon has some mediocre ones and I've seen some really nice ones on Etsy. Looking for any and all suggestions.

Thanks.

Check out Vaja cases. I've never bought one but I believe they make them for iPhones as well as other devices.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I personally haven't tried one, but Pad & Quill cases look amazing, and have gotten very good reviews and are popular among the iPhone population. I would try one, but I don't feel like shelling out the cash at the moment, I believe it's 70$? If you can afford it, I would suggest trying one.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I really like the Book case though haven't used it. Currently, I am using Apple leather case in black colour for my iPhone 5 and totally loving it!

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have experience with using Kavaj cases? Kinda digging them but still unsure which leather case to get.

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have experience with using Kavaj cases? Kinda digging them but still unsure which leather case to get.

I have the Kavaj Tokyo. It's a solid case. It use to be my daily driver until I bought the Apple Leather

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the Kavaj Tokyo. It's a solid case. It use to be my daily driver until I bought the Apple Leather

Does that Apple leather stay snug on the phone? I tried out the silicone one and it was kinda loose on the bottom.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I would return it. All mine are snug even the silicone ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I did return the silicone one because I just assumed that's how they would all be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro