Which should I get the apple leather or silicone case?

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: apple leather or silicone case?

I went into the Apple store last week after picking up my iPhone 6 and tried both the leather and silicone case. I fell in love with how the leather felt in the hand. And, it looks fantastic, IMHO.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I went into the Apple store last week after picking up my iPhone 6 and tried both the leather and silicone case. I fell in love with how the leather felt in the hand. And, it looks fantastic, IMHO.

Totally agree. Leather definitely has the better feel in hand, and it looks nice too! :)

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I have both. Silicone for workdays and leather for weekend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

I've got the leather case it's awesome but I'm getting bored with it. Any other suggestions? I wanna keep the phone thin.

marvar11

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site

I just got the silicone and it feels like much better material than previous silicone cases.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I had silicone and returned it in favor of leather. Silicone was a lint magnet and that annoyed me!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Bruno Fendri

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site

It depends of usage. You can stick with the silicone very good protections but adds some thickness. For me better is a wallet case made from leather. I have bought a Brussardo iPhone wallet for my iPhone 6. I like it cos, I just feel the real iPhone when hold it.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1422906086.869490.jpg

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

I'm using the black leather cover for my iPhone 6. Its easy to take off if I want to go naked for a change. Otherwise it looks classy and provides good grip. Go for it!

daniel44

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

I've got the leather case it's awesome but I'm getting bored with it. Any other suggestions? I wanna keep the phone thin.

I can recommend the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal - nice and thin, looks awesome, adds a little bit of heft (naked feels too lightweight to me). I liked the polycarb hybrid, but it broke after a month.

I checked out the leather case at the Apple Store, and put it on my wish list - feels very nice! Not sure what colour I want though, with my space grey 6.

Aguaski

May 11, 2013
Visit site

I run a lot with my iPhone in an armband so sweat absorption is an issue for me. I went with the silicon case because I thought it will hold up better to my exercise routine. So far I love it. Lint has not been a problem. The leather cases do look nice though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner