OCD problem on iPhone - battery indicator

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417575223.202460.jpg

Does anyone else keep the battery percentage off?

It's kind of and OCD for me seeing the percentage go down as the day progresses. I've downloaded an app called 'vidget' to keep track of the percentage of the battery in my down down menu. Anyone else face the same problem I do, or is it too much??

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a friend that freaks out when it goes below 90%.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I keep the battery percentage on, but don’t worry too much about the amount of battery that I have left. I have never had a problem getting through the day since I got my iPhone 6 Plus. At this point, it’s more a matter of "I've always had it that way" and it feels strange not to see it. Much like the display for the cellular/LTE service strength as an actual number instead of the meaningless dots.

View attachment 72767

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I keep the battery percentage on, but don’t worry too much about the amount of battery that I have left. I have never had a problem getting through the day since I got my iPhone 6 Plus. At this point, it’s more a matter of "I've always had it that way" and it feels strange not to see it. Much like the display for the cellular/LTE service strength as an actual number instead of the meaningless dots.

View attachment 72767

What does the negative number next to your carrier mean??

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nope, I like the battery percent meter; wish there was an option to disable the battery icon though.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I used to have the % showing, but since moving to the 6 Plus as my daily driver I turned it off... I am not concerned that my battery will die during the day :)

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
When I have it on, I am constantly checking it and worry about how much is left. And when I have it off, I do not even think twice about how much battery I have left and never have a problem through my day with it.

Its like when I have it on, I can swear the battery life depletes faster even though I know its all in my head, if that makes sense lol.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
When I have it on, I am constantly checking it and worry about how much is left. And when I have it off, I do not even think twice about how much battery I have left and never have a problem through my day with it.

Its like when I have it on, I can swear the battery life depletes faster even though I know its all in my head, if that makes sense lol.

That's me all the way. But, I've been leaving it turned it on.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 72767

What does the negative number next to your carrier mean??

What Septembersrain said.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that bothers me about my battery is how fast it drains. All of my phones, including my Pre3, only dropped down to about 85-95% after a full day's use. My Lumia would end the day at 97%

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I always use the percentage meter. When it gets low I plug in. No OCD there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone battery indicator is always on. Since getting the iPhone 6, I find I don't need to monitor it as much as I did before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234