In response to the OP: For the battery percentage indicator turning off, I've noticed that if I have too many status icons in the top right, it will remove the percentage indicator to make room. Specifically, if I have do not disturb turned on, bluetooth, and an alarm for the next morning set, they all take up icons space in the top right of the screen, which removes the battery percentage status to make room I guess. If I either remove my alarm, or turn off DND, the percentage returns.

Going off of your screenshot, if you turn off rotation lock or turn DND off, does the percentage come back?
    12-04-2014 05:39 PM
    In response to the OP: For the battery percentage indicator turning off, I've noticed that if I have too many status icons in the top right, it will remove the percentage indicator to make room. Specifically, if I have do not disturb turned on, bluetooth, and an alarm for the next morning set, they all take up icons space in the top right of the screen, which removes the battery percentage status to make room I guess. If I either remove my alarm, or turn off DND, the percentage returns.

Going off of your screenshot, if you turn off rotation lock or turn DND off, does the percentage come back?
    I usually always have do not disturb turned on. Just so I dont get distracted when I am doing my work. With an alarm, lock rotation and DND turned on the percentage stays on. I have turned it off though for the past two weeks or so because I hate seeing the battery percentage there. Was wondering If people turned it off on purpose, just like I did.
    12-04-2014 05:50 PM
    I leave mine off since I carry a anker 13000mah battery.
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-07-2014 09:34 PM
    Mine stays on. But I rarely look at it. I need to when it gets below 20%. This old iP 5 goes fast below 20%. If I'm not careful, I'm in the middle of something and the phone suddenly shuts down. Lol, I just got this:
    OCD problem on iPhone - battery indicator-imageuploadedbytapatalk1418006473.349209.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-07-2014 09:41 PM
    Turn it off. After few days you be ok. Trust me on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-08-2014 12:00 AM
    I usually always have do not disturb turned on. Just so I dont get distracted when I am doing my work. With an alarm, lock rotation and DND turned on the percentage stays on. I have turned it off though for the past two weeks or so because I hate seeing the battery percentage there. Was wondering If people turned it off on purpose, just like I did.
    Ohhhh, I get it. I thought you were asking why your percentage goes off when it you have it toggled on. You were asking if anyone purposely turns it off to avoid going OCD on the remaining percentage. I totally misunderstood your post. My bad .
    12-08-2014 10:01 AM
    Percentage was the best thing to happen to the iPhone. I don't like guessing either! However, I guess I could wait for the 20% indicator. Lol I have OCD but I'm glad this doesn't bother me.
    12-08-2014 12:00 PM
32 12