What iPhone 6 cases are the best?

sifatkhan

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: iphone 6 cases, apple leather?

Hi I am using the iPhone 6 with Moshi iglaze XT transparent case.it is better then the apple leather.

technoBoy1

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site

Hi, I am using midnight blue leather Apple case. It fits well and protects the back and sides. I love it.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I have the otter box commuter case. I appreciate the protection it provides. Already dropped my phone from 5 feet onto concrete and it came away unscathed with the case. I really want a thinner folio style flip case.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Not a fan of cases... but i did get the midnight blue leather case from apple! I couldn't be happier. I also have a bumper case similar to '50ShadesofDroidx' and it does give it a nice grip-ee feel.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

For minimalistic I definitely recommend the Apple Silicone case. It is my daily case for this device. I eventually plan on getting the Lifeproof Nuud case when they release a white version for the 6+. I am not sure it will be my daily case, though.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

For minimalistic I definitely recommend the Apple Silicone case. It is my daily case for this device. I eventually plan on getting the Lifeproof Nuud case when they release a white version for the 6+. I am not sure it will be my daily case, though.

I have both the Silicone and Leather cases, both in black. These truly are the best cases that are minimalist and still provide decent protection.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

Really liking my Apple Leather. Just got it to replace a clear Ringke Fusion case which is quite nice as well. But the Apple Leather sure feels great!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

I used a spigen ultra hybrid because I like the looks of the phone and since its a clean case you'll be able to see the phone. But since last week i'm using an Apple leather case. It doesnt ad bulk to the phone and it looks very classy

Sent from my spacey grey 6 

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site

I was going to ask similar questions but the answers would be obvious. But, while on Verizon's site looking at upgrade options to move out of my Droid MAXX HD, I decided to start looking at the customers reviews of the iPhone 6. I noticed a huge number on "one" star reviews and the largest majority of those were complaints dealing with very poor wifi performance/reception.
Is this a common iphone 6 issue? I use wifi almost exclusively, should I be worried about upgrading to the i6???

Dang! I posted this in the wrong thread!

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I was going to ask similar questions but the answers would be obvious. But, while on Verizon's site looking at upgrade options to move out of my Droid MAXX HD, I decided to start looking at the customers reviews of the iPhone 6. I noticed a huge number on "one" star reviews and the largest majority of those were complaints dealing with very poor wifi performance/reception.
Is this a common iphone 6 issue? I use wifi almost exclusively, should I be worried about upgrading to the i6???

I have the 6 and my wifi is great. Only time it isn't is when I am somewhere that has terrible wifi reception.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Peng Bob

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site

It is best to have a couple of cases in different occasions, so no one is the best, all is the best.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I recommend the Apple leather case, I have 3 (Midnight blue, black, Olive Brown) but right now I'm using the Spigen slim armor case, I love it, only gripe is that the back will scratch easily and after having it for 3 days, I already seeing scratches on that beautiful red back but the leather case has became my most favorite since I started using it with the iPhone 5

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site

I rock quite a few! I love changing out the cases to match what I'm in the mood for, for that specific month. (Yes, I change cases at least once a month.) I'm currently using a Spigen Neo Hybrid aluminum case. It provides an extremely nice rubber-ish backing and cover as the "base" and an extremely stiff bumper made out of aluminum, which I actually like. And all of this in a pretty nice package (that's what she said) that's slim and compact. It comes in a wide array of color ways and I rock a bright silver one that matches the space gray quite nicely as well as a Mick Strider folder that I own. (I match my phone case to my knife. Sue me. Lol.) I also have a couple different cases from Spigen as well in a gun metal grey and another bright silver. Tech 21 makes some good cases as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memski88

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

cubify offeres 3d printed iPhone 6 cases you have to check em out they are decently priced and looks really cool.