What color did you pick?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I always wanted to match my devices together once I get a Mac, but I love Space Gray too much to go silver and white for everything :) I wish they made Space Gray Macs, that would be amazing!

The rumor is that colored Macs are coming sometime in the next year or two. We may not have to wait too long.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I went with gold, however I plan to purchase a space grey 6+ once they become readily available in stores.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Went with the white and silver. I really like the way the white and silver look. I dislike the gold. Would have went with the space grey if they were out of the silver though.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
C
I haven't had any other color besides black for my products either. 1 Black iPod Touch 4g, 2 iPads (Both in Space Gray), and now an iPhone 6 in Space Gray. :)

Cool! I started my journey with Apple from the old iTouch (the one with the terrible camera), an iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd Gen, iPhone 5, and now the iPhone 6! All of em are in black as well. I do love the gold iPhones though, they look so flawless.

Sent from my iPhone 6

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I went with the silver/white this. time. I do love the gold of my 5S but I wanted everything to match lol. So the silver/white should look pretty sitting next to my Macbook Pro. Lol sounds silly I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not silly at all! I'm the same way...everything needs to match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Went with the only one in stock online yesterday at T-Mobile, 64GB gold. Now I just have to wait until it arrives, whenever that will be and I'll be back on iOS.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This round is Silver... I switch every year so Silver 6, 6+ and iPA2.

Next year is a gold year since last year was space gray :)

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up another i6 in gold for my mom. But after playing with the 6+ today I might go back in get one of those!

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods