What color did you pick?

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I went with the space gray, then liked the gold, but really decided the gold reminded me too much of a iPhone 5s so I went back to space gary.. Call me crazy? Or just picky about my devices.. Just thought the space gray would be a nice color change. Which did you pick

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Usually I go with white cause well, white is just classy. But all my I devices are white, so I decided I would change things up a bit and get the space gray. I wish the metal was a bit darker though like the iPhone 5/5s was, but what can you do.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I went with the silver/white this. time. I do love the gold of my 5S but I wanted everything to match lol. So the silver/white should look pretty sitting next to my Macbook Pro. Lol sounds silly I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went with the silver/white this. time. I do love the gold of my 5S but I wanted everything to match lol. So the silver/white should look pretty sitting next to my Macbook Pro. Lol sounds silly I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your new iPhone 6.....Smile

John Pilkinton

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Seeing as this is my first iphone since the 3gs days, I chose the gold 64GB. Been on Android since the 3gs. I love my new iphone.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I usually choose black but color isn't as important to me as the model and other features. I exchanged my 64GB space gray iPhone 6 plus for a 128GB silver iPhone 6 since that's what was available at the time. I'm very happy with my choice.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I decided to pass on the iPhone 6/6+ this time, but I did purchase a Gold iPad Air2 to match my Gold iPhone 5s. I'm very happy with my decision and color of choice.

Agrinho

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
It was a no-brainer for me to go for the space gray. My brother-in-law has the 5s in space grey and I like that colour combo even better, I like the black edges on the back.

I've always preferred Apple's mobile devices in black for myself. It just feels better to me personally.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It was a no-brainer for me to go for the space gray. My brother-in-law has the 5s in space grey and I like that colour combo even better, I like the black edges on the back.

I've always preferred Apple's mobile devices in black for myself. It just feels better to me personally.

Same here. I have always liked the Black/Gray options for my devices.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I got the silver and white. I love the look of the silver and I feel the white looks better when viewing the screen. I like to have all my devices matching, so the silver matches my iDevices to my Macs.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I got the silver and white. I love the look of the silver and I feel the white looks better when viewing the screen. I like to have all my devices matching, so the silver matches my iDevices to my Macs.

I always wanted to match my devices together once I get a Mac, but I love Space Gray too much to go silver and white for everything :) I wish they made Space Gray Macs, that would be amazing!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods