Quick Reply Issue

SneakySin

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced an issue with the quick reply to texts from the notification bar? After a while, the keyboard freezes and doesn't respond. I can read the message and click on it to go to the whole conversation and everything works fine but in quick reply mode, it stops working. I have to reset my phone to get it to work again. And I'm using the standard keyboard. Just curious if I'm the only one. Thanks!

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Only with Swype and Swiftkey, never had to totally reset the phone either, I could just hit home button and close message app to get it to respond again.

Quick Reply only seems to use stock, but I have yet to have a lock up with it and use it all the time now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can only use the stock keyboard with Quick Reply. The 3rd party keyboards are causing problems everywhere. Especially in the Messages app. It freezes up a lot and I have to close messages app in the App switcher. But I still like using SwiftKey. I hope someone comes up with a fix soon.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

SneakySin

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I haven't downloaded any keyboards to the phone. Just the quick reply decides after awhile it doesn't wanna provide me with a keyboard to reply at all. So frustrating cuz no one else speaks of this issue on their phone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner