How come at the checkout it doesn't say bogo deal? Does the offer stand for the glass too?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    The glass is now $17.99 for Cyber Monday.
    12-01-2014 08:01 AM
    New deals for Cyber Monday today at ZAGG - Your best fit

30-50% off
    Grrr... lol I knew I should've waited!
    12-01-2014 08:01 AM
    I ordered the hdx. I'll report back

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!
    baseballbert and LVMHgirl like this.
    12-01-2014 10:19 PM
    I have the Zagg Glass on my 5s, so I went with the Zagg Glass for my Air as well.....50% off on Cyber Monday.
    12-02-2014 08:42 AM
    Just bought the zagg glass with the new 6 I got today and I like it better than the one I got from Verizon

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kazp3r17; 12-03-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-02-2014 06:17 PM
    Does anyone have an opinion of paying $40 for the invisible shield glass protector versus something much less expensive??
    I put a Zagg on my six when I got it and my wife wanted one for her plus because it did such a good job stopping fingerprints. Everyone in my area was out of the Zaggs when here phone arrived so we went with a less expensive one from the mall. The fit and ease of installation where as good as the Zagg but the fingerprint coating on the cheaper one just didn't hold a candle to the Zagg. We ended up switching it as soon as they where available. Just wish they weren't so dang expensive.
    12-08-2014 01:11 AM
    I ordered an Anker tempered glass for my 6. Hopefully it'll be good. It has good reviews on Amazon.
    12-08-2014 01:35 AM
    I have the HDX on my 6 Plus. It's clear, smooth and does the job. It covers the flat glass and doesn't go over the curved edges. That works for me since I use cases and I don't want to worry about the screen protector coming up. Bottom line is I like it and probably will stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    12-08-2014 10:13 AM
    I bought the Glass for my 6. I dislike how it doesn't reach the ends of the screen. I'm sure it was due to the fall off curves of the screen, but it still disrupts the look of the phone.
    12-10-2014 03:21 PM
    I bought the Glass for my 6. I dislike how it doesn't reach the ends of the screen. I'm sure it was due to the fall off curves of the screen, but it still disrupts the look of the phone.
    Yea I notice it more on my black one than on the white one

12-10-2014 06:41 PM
    I put a zagg on mine today and I don't mind it that much that it doesn't reach the end. The two cases I'll be using are defender and Apple leather so both hide the gap nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-10-2014 10:51 PM
    Yea I notice it more on my black one than on the white one

Agreed. It's very obvious on the black front. I got a glass for my wife's white 5S and it's invisible.

12-10-2014 10:56 PM
    Agreed. It's very obvious on the black front. I got a glass for my wife's white 5S and it's invisible.
    That's because the 5S doesn't have the same curved edges of the 6 so screen protectors will go to the edge (though some "case friendly" may leave a small gap it's nothing like the 6)

I ditched the glass in favor of a thinner protector and that makes a world of difference.
    12-11-2014 06:09 AM
    The hub and I loved the smoothness and clarity of the Zagg glass on our 6+'s but he had to do a warranty replacement within the first couple of weeks for his due to chips (which turned into cracks) that showed up from regular use (no drops) and I had to replace mine because the right side was lifting off the screen.

All was well again until small chips showed up again on the bottom of his glass about a week later. Again, not dropped. He said he could deal with the tiny chips for a while especially since the glass was lined up perfectly on his screen, lol.

Anyway, last week I noticed a tiny hairline crack in my Zagg glass that went diagonally across the bottom half of my phone. Hard to see so it doesn't bother me too much but It is definitely there and I don't feel it while typing or swiping but I can feel it if I move my fingernail softly over it.

But now there is a tiny chip on the left hand side which has also turned into a crack. And my phone hasn't been dropped.

So we both decided to try the HDX instead of possibly having to switch out the glass every few weeks. I spoke to the Zagg people and they said they would gladly do a warranty replacement for the HDX. So they are sending out HDX shields to us and hopefully these will work better for us. I've heard that the glass is great for drop protection but since I use a lanyard on all my cases, I'm not concerned about drops. Also, the rep said that if we didn't like the HDX, we could switch back to the glass, no problem.

All I have to say is that whether you choose the glass or HDX, Zagg's customer service is exemplary and we are really happy with them.
    zerog46 likes this.
    12-11-2014 06:13 AM

My iPad camera isn't good but you can notice the bit of air space around the edges on the black, and I'm on my 2nd glass already since the first one I bought from zagg broke after taking it out of the mail box and very peeling off the backiguess it was the cold air and the way I was holding it

12-12-2014 08:13 AM
    The hub and I loved the smoothness and clarity of the Zagg glass on our 6+'s but he had to do a warranty replacement within the first couple of weeks for his due to chips (which turned into cracks) that showed up from regular use (no drops) and I had to replace mine because the right side was lifting off the screen.

All was well again until small chips showed up again on the bottom of his glass about a week later. Again, not dropped. He said he could deal with the tiny chips for a while especially since the glass was lined up perfectly on his screen, lol.

Anyway, last week I noticed a tiny hairline crack in my Zagg glass that went diagonally across the bottom half of my phone. Hard to see so it doesn't bother me too much but It is definitely there and I don't feel it while typing or swiping but I can feel it if I move my fingernail softly over it.

But now there is a tiny chip on the left hand side which has also turned into a crack. And my phone hasn't been dropped.

So we both decided to try the HDX instead of possibly having to switch out the glass every few weeks. I spoke to the Zagg people and they said they would gladly do a warranty replacement for the HDX. So they are sending out HDX shields to us and hopefully these will work better for us. I've heard that the glass is great for drop protection but since I use a lanyard on all my cases, I'm not concerned about drops. Also, the rep said that if we didn't like the HDX, we could switch back to the glass, no problem.

All I have to say is that whether you choose the glass or HDX, Zagg's customer service is exemplary and we are really happy with them.
    Update:

Got our HDX replacements today (took less than a week!) and they look great and feel almost the same as the glass, just not as sleek and is slightly cushion-y or tacky due to it's self-reparative properties (only noticeable when touching the screen with your fingernail or when pressing down harder than usual or swiping fast for games). Will update if there are any issues but I doubt we'll have any because our main concern was the random chipping/cracking of the glass.

Really pleased with Zagg.
    Last edited by LVMHgirl; 12-18-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    12-17-2014 12:14 AM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...5415ff0594.jpg
    My iPad camera isn't good but you can notice the bit of air space around the edges on the black, and I'm on my 2nd glass already since the first one I bought from zagg broke after taking it out of the mail box and very peeling off the backiguess it was the cold air and the way I was holding it

Had same issue with mine man an it kind of annoyed me. I paid the 8 dollar fee at bestbuy to have them do it, guy screwed up one then did another it was still same and he actually accused me of dropping my phone because " hes done these and never had one look like that' I took it off dont like it at all im going back to my lifeproof
    12-17-2014 03:32 AM
    Had same issue with mine man an it kind of annoyed me. I paid the 8 dollar fee at bestbuy to have them do it, guy screwed up one then did another it was still same and he actually accused me of dropping my phone because " hes done these and never had one look like that' I took it off dont like it at all im going back to my lifeproof
    I hope they refunded your money, how is the life proof? I had one on my 4s and found it to be a hassle to keep up with the little pieces

12-18-2014 12:55 PM
    I hope they refunded your money, how is the life proof? I had one on my 4s and found it to be a hassle to keep up with the little pieces

They didn't refund it at all told me contact zag replacement. I'm actually on otterbox commuter my life proof near home button I shoulda know better then get black it's ok of case I'm gonna sell it in eBay or something if u get one go with white one
    12-18-2014 08:21 PM
    Is the HDX anti-smudge/fingerprint? Thinking of getting one.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    12-21-2014 06:34 PM
    I was very tempted to get an HDX or a Zagg glass but for 20 bucks with my discount, the Verizon glass SP is serving me well!
    12-21-2014 07:28 PM
    Is the HDX anti-smudge/fingerprint? Thinking of getting one.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Yes. And it has a good feel to it and feels like glass once it's on and thinner than the glass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-21-2014 07:55 PM
    Yes. And it has a good feel to it and feels like glass once it's on and thinner than the glass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Awesome! And thanks.

I have just ordered one, do you use the HDX yourself?

Accidently dropped my iPhone earlier today, and wanted to protect it since then.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    12-21-2014 07:56 PM
    Awesome! And thanks.

I have just ordered one, do you use the HDX yourself?

Accidently dropped my iPhone earlier today, and wanted to protect it since then.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Yes I have it on my 6 Plus and 5C.

12-21-2014 09:48 PM
    I was very tempted to get an HDX or a Zagg glass but for 20 bucks with my discount, the Verizon glass SP is serving me well!

If your near a best buy just show them the price they have it for online and they should give it to you for that price, that's what they did for me.

Sent from my Space-G iPhone using Tapatalk
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-24-2014 07:41 AM
73 123