Yahoo Weather

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the Yahoo weather app and when I pull the drop down from the top of the screen. It says unable to load in today's view.

Any of you that have it, are you experiencing the same thing?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather 2 is my go to weather app. I keep the local TV channel's weather app for blogs and other features. I keep eWeather HD for the cool visuals and clock. I keep Tornado by the Red Cross for the OMG alerts! And the NOAA weather radio app.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather 2 is my go to weather app. I keep the local TV channel's weather app for blogs and other features. I keep eWeather HD for the cool visuals and clock. I keep Tornado by the Red Cross for the OMG alerts! And the NOAA weather radio app.

I see I'm not the only one with a fetish for weather apps....SMILE

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I see I'm not the only one with a fetish for weather apps....SMILE
I deleted my location from the stock weather app. So it's useless now. I deleted weather underground. It had the weather radio, but the NOAA radio app was smaller in mb size. I like posting weather photos on weather underground, but I can do that online. I could probably delete the TV station app. But I've had it almost 3 years. It's like an old friend.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
The Weather Channel app has the most features and most accurate forecasts. Plus, it's Free!

I agree, it updates the fastest, and it has the most accurate weather for daily, weekly forecasts.

I hope they work on the widget, design it a little bit better, but the app and the data is the best one out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox