Randomly loud notifications?

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
It seems to just be happening the last couple days...but i haven't adjusted my ringer volume at all...and either my notifications are normal volume or REALLY loud...randomly. Anyone else having this issue? Is it a software thing? I did just update to 8.1 a couple nights ago.

Also..not sure if related or not, but my twitter keeps telling me I have upwards of 25 notifications...when i don't at all...not sure what's that's about either.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
My notifications have done the same thing. And it's funny because I end up turning down my ringer volume but look to see its not even on the loudest setting.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Like I said it's not all the time. Just randomly the volume will jump. I always check the volume right after and it's normal.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The only time it happens to me is when I exit a specific app. That app is IM+ which happens to not be updated for iOS 8 yet.

Whenever I exit the app, whatever the next couple of sounds that come out of the phone are, they are LOUD. Whether it be the sound when I lock the phone or another notification coming in. Happens on my 6 and 6 Plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2